• The KillerFrogs

I had a good feeling when UM broke that big run on the first play of the game.

4 Oaks Frog

It was Tejay Johnson, I believe. And it looked almost the EXACT same where the LB got caught in the wrong gap
No, I’m not talking about the tackle. The Whiskey RB was Monty Ball. Tejay tackled Ball after the run. Tejay got the tackle on the very next play for a two yard loss…
The Frogs played great that day, too!
GO FROGS!
BEAT the pups!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and poor baylor!!

Armadillo

I still remember John turntine holding off a blocker with one arm and stopping 230lb Cecil Cobb with the other. Cold day in Memphis but great defense that day.
I was there. Great game. Wasn’t CSU ranked like 23rd? One,our first bowl wins against a ranked team. Maybe not as big the Sun Bowl for program building, but a great statement. And csu had left us behind in the WAC a few years earlier. They had a good Qb, but never amounted to much in the pros.

Double V

No, I’m not talking about the tackle. The Whiskey RB was Monty Ball. Tejay tackled Ball after the run. Tejay got the tackle on the very next play for a two yard loss…
GO FROGS!
BEAT the pups!
I must have been confused when you typed "I can't remember who ran him down."
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

froginmn

GO FROGS!
BEAT the pups!
Actually he pronounced his name Monty but after that it was Montay. And it was spelled Montee.

Little known fact.