• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Is this a TCU decision ?

Walked into Rally House at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco and they carry every team in Texas except TCU. I jokingly told them I'm canceling their store.
  2. S

Michigan -9.5

Michigan favored by 9.5 points. Right where we want them!
  3. S

RELAAAXXX

See you all on December 31st Go Frogs
  4. S

Our last TD

I'm pretty sure I saw GP tell Cumbie to try and score as he didnt look happy that Miles kept calling timeouts when we were trying to clock it. Well played. Suck it, Les.
  5. S

Still a lame environment

Crucial 3rd down and we get a huge stop and country club golf claps. Grow a pair, have some pride, and get pissed off. For those yelling, thank you!
  6. S

Patriots just went for it

4th and 10 on their own 15 yard line, down 13 points with 3:16 left in the game.
  7. S

Smh Gary

You owe your team an apology. Take a timeout to call a punt and give up? That's a good way to lose a team!
  8. S

MLB baseball draft

Besides Baker, who else may get drafted here in a few weeks?
  9. S

TCU youth jerseys

Where would be best place to get a youth jersey. Ideally he wants a specific player but I know that's probably not available. I may not be able to get out to any stores in FW soon as I live in Frisco. I could probably make it out there just before Christmas but don't want to wait that long...
  10. S

Go Frogs

We still control our own destiny and can win the Big 12 Championship if we win out. Stay positive after this loss because last night just wasn't our night. It happens. Still lots to play for. Eyes up, keep climbing!
  11. S

Defense

They did a great job. Gladney stepped up with some big plays. I think we all gave up 255ish total yards and only 55ish rushing yards. This sets up for a 6-3 type ball game with UT next week.
  12. S

Gundy said about Patterson

I can't embed tweet from my phone so feel free to correct it. I don't think he meant disrespect by it, but what are your thoughts about the coverages?
  13. S

Mo Bamba exposed by his brother

This isn't good if true. How can his own brother do that do him? Damn the jealousy! https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/mo-bamba-exposed-by-brother.237855/
  14. S

Mo Bamba exposed by his brother

This isn't good if true. How can his own brother do that do him? Damn the jealousy! https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/mo-bamba-exposed-by-brother.237855/