• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. DFWTanman

Z Evans in the portal….

So why do you guys think that Zeke Evans A. Came to us in the first place and B. Why he's leaving us? My guess is that neither last year or this year was he the featured RB and now feels he can get an assurance that he will be by going somewhere else? In addition, regardless if he told or didn't...
  2. DFWTanman

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

Saw bits of this morning live news cast; "man was Coach Dykes impressive". Where can I find the entire video of it?
  3. DFWTanman

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Why is Napier considered to have so much potential? His age, the fact that he has previously been on the staff at 2 National Championship caliber teams (Clemson & Alabama), he's been successful the last 2 years at turning around Louisiana, (a Top 25 team right now), his outstanding reputation...
  4. DFWTanman

Lighten up folks

"Wes we all gonna die".....Lol Seriously I want our Horned Frogs to win as much or more than anyone on this site, but the "Force" tells me that we are going to lose at least two more games, most likely UT & OU. If we don't, I will be more than willing to apologize and admit that my crystal...
  5. DFWTanman

Lighten up folks

Great question. "Because my crystal ball says so". Seriously, UT's/OU's defense is as good as Iowa State's. In addition, their respective QB's are much more dangerous when they scramble than the Iowa State QB is. I am also concerned about our offense keeping up...
  6. DFWTanman

Lighten up folks

No "Frog Homer", just being realistic. Can honestly say, I am quite calm. If loss had been to a UT, BU, TT; I would be "tear ass". No hate or animosity on my part for the Cyclones. Just disappointed, but somewhat relieved. Why? There won't be any more stress of making it/not making it to the...
  7. DFWTanman

Lighten up folks

"Tap the brakes", are you kidding me. UT/OU's defense is as good as Iowa State's, plus we have to play in Norman. Long range weather forecast in Sooner land: cold. Lubbock is a hard place to play in/win in too. TT Offense at least scored points against the Cyclones; we didn't. Baylor? Yeah we...
  8. DFWTanman

Lighten up folks

So proud of our defense for holding Iowa State to just 14 points. Agree loss was a total "offensive team" collapse, not because of "so and so individual(s). performance "or lack of". Iowa State is the real deal! Unfortunately, my Crystal Ball reveals that we will lose a minimum 2 more games...
  9. DFWTanman

GoFrogs: TCU’s 2018 Football Schedule Announced

Game against TT on 11 October is on a Thursday night! That sure sucks....Nothing better than spending a Saturday in "The Carter".
  10. DFWTanman

An Interesting Yahoo Sports Observation/Best Chances

This question is about the College Football Playoff. It operates on the assumption TCU, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State all go undefeated the rest of the way outside of the games mentioned. In this scenario, TCU is 8-1 in the conference along with Oklahoma State. Oklahoma, thanks to its loss to...
  11. DFWTanman

WFAA: Undefeated TCU football flying under the radar

Am I right or wrong? Historically it's always appeared that TCU gets more feature stories/coverage from Channel 8 than the other 3 stations combined?
  12. DFWTanman

The Pittsburgh Morning Sun: From farm to fame: Dennis Franchione’s journey to the Hall of Fame

Have always had a "love/hate/love" relationship with Franchione. Love him for putting TCU back on the national football map; dislike him for telling us how much he "loved TCU/FTW; disregarding his contract/commitment to us and heading off to Alabama. Accompanying LT to NY/DF wearing that red...
  13. DFWTanman

WVU Returned Nearly All of their Allotment

This particular thread is definitely thought provoking; it runs the gamut from you should "get to and keep your butt in the stands/TCU should implement a no return policy" -to- "screw all you people because "I" should have the right to do whatever I want to do"! First of all, CDC will never...
  14. DFWTanman

East Side Club email

Because Club Seats are in high demand, we all know TCU would like to capitalize on it. This ordinarily would be good news, but if they build an Eastside Champions Club, wouldn't the 200 Sections become noticeably "butt-less"; just like the lower Westside bowl is now?
  15. DFWTanman

Alert! Mullet under siege!

"He who is free from sin, cast the first stone". No OSU fan should give a crap about how long Gundy's hair is? Big school fans are so fickle, so quick to blame/make excuses. This is why great football coaches like Patterson are content coaching at small universities.
  16. DFWTanman

GoFrogs: Anderson Receives National Honor

Has to be taxing for opposing Defensive Coordinators to come up with a game plan to stop our stable of great running backs.
  17. DFWTanman

USA Today: TCU just getting started after statement win at Oklahoma State

Its critical that CGP's players take heed in regards to what he told them after the OSU game. Don't get caught up in regards to "how good" reporters are now saying they are. OU almost fell into this same trap last week.
  18. DFWTanman

ESPN Game Day

Just curious did anybody watch Game Day yesterday? If so, I was wondering who picked OSU to win and who/if anyone picked TCU?
  19. DFWTanman

FWST: Why ESPN’s ‘GameDay’ passed on TCU at Oklahoma State

Wouldn't it be great to see a big TCU flag waving in Time Square?
  20. DFWTanman

For Sale: Arkansas game, 4 tickets, TCU Section.

PM me in regards to how I can reach you to discuss buying 2 tickets