• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

OT: Moving companies

I know it's the wrong forum, but little action in HHA Just checking to see if anyone has a suggestion for a good moving company. I'm moving from FW to Weatherford in about 5 weeks. I've been in the same house since 2007, and the bonafide firemen that I used to use have retired (2 or 3 person...
  2. S

OT: Attorney question

Can anyone give a recommendation for an estate planning attorney? I have a lot of experience with criminal attorneys (due to my job...not my misdeeds), but no experience with estate planning. I'm not rich, but I do want to set up trusts with specific conditions for my 2 adult daughters. I do...
  3. S

Luke Savage

Channel 5 news just did an excellent segment on Luke Savage, regarding his tennis shoe project for kids in Dominican Republic….it’s called Blessed Feet. Great story. He seems like an outstanding young man!! I encourage y’all to watch the segment when you have a chance.
  4. S

OT: Window Replacement Recs & Advice

I know not sports related, so if post has to be moved, I get it......just not a lot of action in HHA. House I bought 15 years ago needs to have windows replaced. There are a few that have "foggy" looking stains that I can seem to remove, and a couple have cracks from weed eater thrown...
  5. S

T-shirt fan

For years, I've seen and heard people refer to a fan as "t-shirt fan" I get what it's implying, but, isn't there a difference between a "t-shirt fan" vs "bandwagon fan?" Like, if someone grew up as a Frog fan, from birth, but never had the means to go to TCU.....are they a "t-shirt fan?" As...
  6. S

OT: Roofing contractors

I didn’t put this in General Forum, because there is little action over there. Just asking if anyone has a recommendation for a quality roofing company. I continue to have a problem around my chimney, and desperately need to get this problem fixed. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  7. S

OT: What profession/type of job does everyone have?

If this has been covered before, I apologize. Just curious as to what posters do for a living. Not specifically expecting names of company or department, just trying to find out what we all do. Long time lurker, but relatively new poster. I'll start.....I'm a probation officer.
  8. S

OT: people complaining about weather

Just curious as to why people, who have chosen to reside in N. Texas, [ hundin] so much about outdoor temperatures, usually from now thru September? Do people, here, seriously think that 90 - 105 is just simply unbearable? Have NT's become this wimpy? Jesus, even the TV weather people stress how hot...