• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

Bought thru my TCU allocation but wanted to get 8 seats with friends so paid up to get them. So...

Bought thru my TCU allocation but wanted to get 8 seats with friends so paid up to get them. So I'm trying to recoup as much of my cost as possible. For the 233 seats, SeatGeek has tickets in this area from $1,500 - $2,000 but I'd take $1,250/seat to avoid the fees. For the 137 seats, SeatGeek...
  2. R

Bought thru my TCU allocation but wanted to get 8 seats with friends so paid up to get them. So...

Bought thru my TCU allocation but wanted to get 8 seats with friends so paid up to get them. So I'm trying to recoup as much of my cost as possible. For the 233 seats, SeatGeek has tickets in this area from $1,500 - $2,000 but I'd take $1,250/seat to avoid the fees. For the 137 seats, SeatGeek...
  3. R

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Still need tickets?
  4. R

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Did you already find seats? Have 8 I’m looking to sell.
  5. R

I need 2 for the National Championship

Have 8 seats I’m trying to sell. 4 in 137 / 4 in 233. Purchased 8 with friends to all sit together. Let me know if anyone needs details.
  6. R

Selling 4 Tickets (TCU Alum): 4 in Sec 137 Row 6

Message me if interested.
  7. R

Need 4 for National Championship

Did you find seats?
  8. R

Need 4 for National Championship

Have 4 in 233 I just posted.
  9. R

Selling - 4 Nat’l Championship Tickets - Sec 233

Have 4 tickets to National Championship Game I’m looking to sell. Purchased other seats to sit with friends. Sec 233 Row 24 Seats 21-24 Seats in our section on SeatGeek are $2,000 + with fees. Will sell at a slight discount to that without the fees. Message me if interested.
  10. R

Thanks and Go Frogs!!

Thanks and Go Frogs!!
  11. R

Looking to purchase 4 tickets for TCU vs Tech Football Game.

Sold 3 of my seats but still have the other 4 available if you’re interested.
  12. R

Looking to purchase 4 tickets for TCU vs Tech Football Game.

did you find tickets? If not, i just posted mine. 7 seats sec 136 D. willing to sell 3 / 4 or all 7. asking $300/seat based on seat geek pricing
  13. R

4 Tech tickets available ... Sec 136 | Row D | Seats 1 - 4 with padded cushions

Have 4 great seats available for the TCU v. Tech game ... Sec 136 / Row D (4th) / Seats 1 - 4 Asking $300/seat OBO.
  14. R

Looking for 4 for Tech!

I still have all 7. Willing to sell 3 / 4 or 7
  15. R

Looking for 4 for Tech!

I have 7 seats I’m looking to sell. Sec 136 Row 4 Seats 1-7 with the padded seat cushions Based on SeatGeek pricing we're asking $300/seat, but if they want to make us an offer happy to consider it.
  16. R

Looking for 4 for Tech!

I have 7 seats in looking to sell. Sec 136 Row 4 Seats 1-7 with the padded seat cushions.
  17. R

WV Tickets for Sale - Sec 136 Row D Seats 1-7 $25/seat seats

Up to 12 tickets for sale Sec 136 Row D (7 seats) Row E (5 seats) $25/seat