• The KillerFrogs

Looking for 4 for Tech!

Eight

Looking for 4 tics for Tech game(I know, good luck, lol). Thanks.

actually, according to some there should be an abundance of tickets to this game as tcu never sell out and the administration is too scared to put single game tech tickets for sale on the general market

Frogs1983

Appreciate the reply. Unfortunately I have had a change in plans and cannot make the game. I do have a friend however that is looking for tics. How much are you asking for the seats? I can let him know and put him in touch with you possibly.

reidbeucler

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have 7 seats I’m looking to sell. Sec 136 Row 4 Seats 1-7 with the padded seat cushions
Appreciate the reply. Unfortunately I have had a change in plans and cannot make the game. I do have a friend however that is looking for tics. How much are you asking for the seats? I can let him know and put him in touch with you possibly.
Based on SeatGeek pricing we're asking $300/seat, but if they want to make us an offer happy to consider it.

Double V

I have extra tickets in the top row of Section 230. Not that it matters much for tomorrow, but they're in the shade/covered from rain. Would love for them to go to some fellow Frog fans.

Latest posts