• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Rana1

FWST: This former cheerleader broke barriers at TCU. Now he is coming back to share his story

I knew Susan in college also, but it was 30 years after graduation that we reacquainted, married, and have shared the last 22 years together. She's STILL bright and friendly, AND beautiful!
  2. Rana1

GoFrogs: TCU at Kansas State Baseball Preview

10 and 2 over last twelve is playing ball at the right time!
  3. Rana1

I am needing 4.

I am needing 4.
  4. Rana1

KFF Saturday Six Pick 'Em 22-23

Check game 6 results. Looks like Michigan covered the 20.5. Anyone else not get credited for this one.
  5. Rana1

KFF Saturday Six Pick 'Em 22-23

Falling ALL the way to Page 3! Come on Jugband!
  6. Rana1

Gameday parking question

Make certain that you know drop off/pick up area for shuttles. Check free church lot on Hulen west and south of stadium.
  7. Rana1

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Hoping that top ten finish gets the invite for President's Cup.
  8. Rana1

Killer Frogs: 50 Years Ago Today John Grace Threw A Perfect Game For TCU

One of my most unforgettable experiences. Sitting next to Farkas and trying to keep his "Frog Mouth" down after he realized what was going on was a quite difficult task. I was there from the first pitch. There were at least two SPECTACULAR plays on slow rolling ground balls that were made by...
  9. Rana1

FWST: How TCU basketball can pull off an upset of 1-seed Arizona on Sunday

We also have six wins over teams that qualified for the tournament.
  10. Rana1

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Kellen Moore lost a total of 3 games in his four year collegiate career as a starter. 2 of those losses were to TCU. Just sayin'
  11. Rana1

TCU: 50 Years: TCU’s First Black Homecoming Queen Honored with Portrait, Game Tribute

My wife and I are classmates of Jennifer, and I remember her as a beautiful, intelligent, and classy lady, that has always been a great representative of TCU.
  12. Rana1

OT: Trip to Kansas City, MO

I have experienced a virtual tour of the stars at the Museum At Prairieview. Don.t know how old your son is, but we are 72 and enjoyed being with our grand kids in a "space" ship tour!
  13. Rana1

GoFrogs: Dr. James Cash to be Honored with TCU Campus Monument

It is a shame to me, how you can take something so very positive and create something negative.
  14. Rana1

On A Much Lighter Note....

Margaret of Wessex - Saint Margaret of Scotland (1046 - 1093) was my 26th Great Grandmother. Did not realize this until a few years ago. Only female stained glass window in the Great Hall of Edinburgh Castle.
  15. Rana1

Sports Spectrum: Cardinals infielder, All-Star Matt Carpenter surrenders to God during 'offseasons'

Take a moment to read and watch. Just how grateful can we be?
  16. Rana1

Sitting around waiting for the NFL games

Being only one year younger does not make me a "whippersnapper", does it? I'm a lot more used to the "old fart" tag.
  17. Rana1

FWST: How an assistant basketball coach turned TCU’s golf program into a powerhouse

o A "serious investment from the athletic department" for the golf programs is not likely any time soon. We have Title IX concerns that will require funding in the short term. We need to figure out how to be creative in raising funds that are specific to the golf programs.
  18. Rana1

OT story of Fort Worth lore for we older Frogs

Difference between County and Country?
  19. Rana1

FWST: TCU’s Gary Patterson keeps showing up on coaching wish lists. Here’s what he said about it

Compared to ALL Power 5 schools and Notre Dame, TCU ranks 64th of 65 schools in enrollment with Wake Forest in the 65th spot. That number equates to not only less alumni overall, but less growth each and every year. We are recruiters, for fandom, not just with our family and friends, but from...