• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. campdavid23

So long, Sports Illustrated

lets try Martha Stewart…
  2. campdavid23

Ken Seals…

Thought about that..he was originally a QB when he was recruited… still think the message is being sent to JH
  3. campdavid23

Ken Seals…

JH wore 17 in HS…17 is taken here by Battle, another offensive player, Seals wore 8 in HS and at Vandy and 8 is retired here, about 5 available QB #s he could choose, Plus the “there‘s a new sheriff in town” look…. I don’t think this was by accident…IMO
  4. campdavid23

Ken Seals…

Is he wearing # 10??
  5. campdavid23

Which TCU NY6/BCS win will ultimately stand as the most memorable?

Agree…Sun Bowl win turned the corner for this program..Paul Hackett was the USC coach, former Dallas OC, master of the 2yd pass…let it be known his displeasure of having to play us…take your a$$hat back to LaLa land
  6. campdavid23

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

Miller High Life..."the champagne of bottled beers"...my go to in college, and Coors ( if I wanted to splurge) which was the fashion beer in the mid 70's.
  7. campdavid23

Bailey to NFL Draft

7th round...maybe
  8. campdavid23

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

Not much of a beer drinker, but Shiner Bock out of the tap is pretty darn good..as for Lone Star, I like the taste...just don't feel well after I drink one...yes only one, have had others say the same too.
  9. campdavid23

Defense Wins Championships

In the words of Nick Sabin…”you have to score points to win”…his point is the athletes now are so good, you can’t just can’t count on stopping teams anymore with defenses… well said
  10. campdavid23

Fire Kendal Briles

We are 13th in the nation in total offense..3rd in the BIGXII...we HAVE a decent OC, we don't have decent OL or consistent WR play....fix that....watch out!!
  11. campdavid23

Petrino back to Arkansas?!?

Heard he just renewed is Harley Hog club membership...
  12. campdavid23

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Forget NIL ...cut him in on your will...
  13. campdavid23

Head-to-Head

Overlooking WA.. A undefeated WA could bump UT out
  14. campdavid23

One big difference on offense...

Ok with Briles… DC is done.. Offense is ranked 13th nationally..know some play calling is questionable… but come on
  15. campdavid23

What movie title (or TV show) would best describe the 2023 defense?

Barney….don’t tell JG… he thinks they’re hypnotoad
  16. campdavid23

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

Think he has been hurt off and on this year
  17. campdavid23

Isn't it funny

Interesting to all but our DC
  18. campdavid23

Fire Kendal Briles

Nope…just Briles
  19. campdavid23

Fire Kendal Briles

Hoover is struggling, that obvious.. but he is getting mauled and is hurried… say what you want about OU’s D, but they have the qb pressure dialed in today