• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

How did we get here?

This I am sure has been discussed many times but I would like to hear thoughts and opinions on how TCU athletics has reached this level of success. Surely there will be a book someday because it really is an incredible story. Obviously the story begins with the hiring of Dennis Franchione and...
  2. B

What is Happening Saturday and Where?

Do we have any info on where Game Day will set up? I am also seeing things on Twitter about a Heim Tailgate and The Lettermen's Tailgate. Details on those or anything else going on would be appreciated. If there are any invites out there I can bring a twelve pack.
  3. B

Question about Zach Evans not playing

Looking at the Old Miss box score there was no mention of Evans. Did a quick Google Search and didn't see anything about an injury.
  4. B

Sellouts last weekend

Looks like every game involving a Big 12 team was a sellout last weekend (not sure about WVU v VT). Very well could happen again this weekend.
  5. B

Frog Club Luncheon on the 29th

Did anyone go?
  6. B

No Gary Patterson lunch today?

I thought they were the Thursday before each home game.
  7. B

Recording ESPN+

I have Direct TV with a DVR. I would assume if I subscribe to ESPN+ I would receive that thru my Firestick. Is there a way to record games or does ESPN+ keep them and you just have to search for it like watching Band of Brothers for 34th time?
  8. B

Alice Carlson Parking

I park on the grass and am wondering if anyone knows if that lot will be open tomorrow.
  9. B

Free Pepsi

Two games and so far no free Pepsi.
  10. B

Thoughts on a rule change

In the Kansas State v UCLA game Kansas State scored a touchdown and UCLA was flagged for a horse collar in the end zone. I assume (was watching in a restaurant and didn't actually see) the penalty was assessed on the kick off meaning it was just easier for KSU to kick it out of the end zone...
  11. B

You can't take drinks out of ACS?

A friend of mine leaving the stadium Saturday had to pour his drink out (large soda in a plastic souvenir cup), according to the blue shirted security person. What is up with that? Can someone please tell me the logic in that?
  12. B

Is Letterman's Tailgate Still in Schollmaier(sp)?

And is it still $15