• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. texpat-ute

Other games thread....

This Utah team reminds me of TCU in 2008-2009. Offense is very good and the defense is mean and extremely physical. And Utah just picked up Baylor’s Peyton Powell as a transfer.
  2. texpat-ute

FWST: Gary Patterson’s biggest beef with the CFP? It’s still a popularity contest

Yes, it is. Notre Dame, Alabama, USC, Zero U, Texas all are legacy programs with limitless sunshine pumping from the pimp press while other programs are out there slogging it. When Utah went to the Fiesta Bowl in 2005, the network (ABC or Fox if I recollect) had this segment about the “little...
  3. texpat-ute

Do Your Utah Buddies a Real Solid and Beat Baal-or

Are you speaking of Alabama or Oregon?
  4. texpat-ute

And miss out on Larry Scott squandering PAC 12 money?
  5. texpat-ute

Just get them out of the playoff picture and stop bothering the rest of the NCAA. I mean Briles, the corruption and rapist athletes...come on guys, you owe us this for making you look so good on national TV.
  6. texpat-ute

Tarleton State Moving to Division 1

I don't think Tarleton has enough convicted felons on their team to qualify as a Baylor non-conference opponent. Although Texags did have a thread mentioning them as a possible opponent.
  7. texpat-ute

Tarleton State Moving to Division 1

Looks like TCU might have a new non-conference opponent just 70 miles down the road. The Texans will be in the Western Athletic Conference for other sports and be independent in football.
  8. texpat-ute

Week 3 - Other Games

And BYU is up on USC with 2 INTs of Slovis.
  9. texpat-ute

Anybody Paying Attention to NCAA Div. 2 Tarleton State?

They took down Division 1 Stephen F Austin over the weekend and did so in a dominant fashion, getting a school record 676 yards offense. Could be one of the best college teams to watch in the DFW area this fall. At this rate they might beat Tennessee.:)
  10. texpat-ute

Help Me Find A New Football Team To Support

Well, you could travel up I-15 about forty miles. There is your solution. Hope that helps. At least BYU is not Tennessee. They are going down faster than loaded 18 wheeler on the descent form Ranger Hill in an ice storm.
  11. texpat-ute

2019 TCU Showgirls Are Officially on Notice

As opposed to historically white colleges like BYU? http://i.imgur.com/UnJVo.jpg
  12. texpat-ute

Cheez-It Bowl vs. Cal

Easy win for TCU at Berzerkley’s expense.
  13. texpat-ute

Coaching Carousel- 2018

This is a solid hire for Tech. Matt Wells has performed a minor miracle at Utah State: he developed talent in his limited talent pool with limited facilities in a small Mormon mountain town. For those complaining, remember Utah fans gripes about hiring an obscure coach from Bowling Green back in...