• The KillerFrogs

I'm sorry the devil made me do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brown

After all the clandestine speak and distancing from the "other site" on this board. I ventured to take a look.

t-"C"-u has an entirely different meaning over there. I'm embarrassed.

I had blood coming from my eyes cause by their vulgarities.

Sorry, Daddy, I should have listened.

oldscribe

After all the clandestine speak and distancing from the "other site" on this board. I ventured to take a look.

translation, please....

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Its a different world, thats for sure.

staypurple12

Killer Frogs...imo...caters to the "alumni" crowd that is 30 and over...and I like it that way. Limited amount of garbage and "potty-talk" as we say around the casa with the lil frogs in training.

I know it is a free country and a free forum (thanks Wes and Co)....however I wonder if it wasn't anonymous would the same vulgarities come out from time to time. I feel the same about a lot of the junk going on in the parking lot with tailgating...embarrassing what my kids heard and saw. A small number of individuals who can't handle partying with class.

I was never on my high horse...just enjoy the fact that the "C" in TCU for the most part stands for class...and for most of us it still proudly means "Christian". That's how the original Cowtown crowd (those of us from around these parts" do it. (Done preaching and I expect a lot of comments on the back end so I will go ahead and respond by saying Merry Christmas to You too, God Bless, and Go Frogs)

TnTx13

There are reasons why killerfrogs.com is more popular site.

This is among them.

Go Frogs!

And it's greatly appreciated! Plus I still get a big laugh every time I see [Craig James] !!

I'd say the vast majority of sports-related message boards are of the other variety, and it can get really ugly. The level of discourse here on KillerFrogs is WAY above that of those sites, and that makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

That being said, GO FROGS!!

sous vide

Killer Frogs...imo...caters to the "alumni" crowd that is 30 and over...and I like it that way. Limited amount of garbage and "potty-talk" as we say around the casa with the lil frogs in training.

I know it is a free country and a free forum (thanks Wes and Co)....however I wonder if it wasn't anonymous would the same vulgarities come out from time to time. ...

IMO, [Rod Gilmore] and [Craig James] are pretty darn vulgar whether you know who's posting or not! Can things GET any dirtier?

Deep Purple

That site sucks big-time. In the first place, there's hardly any traffic. (The "latest" post was on Nov 30.) In the second place, it reads like junior high boys talk -- PO'd and profane.

Myles Long

Seems very similar to what has occurred in Badger related net space. I think this site is very similar to what we have carved out at Buckyville. Way less noise to wade through.

Pinkyfrog

I know it is a free country and a free forum (thanks Wes and Co)....however I wonder if it wasn't anonymous would the same vulgarities come out from time to time. I feel the same about a lot of the junk going on in the parking lot with tailgating...embarrassing what my kids heard and saw. A small number of individuals who can't handle partying with class.

I was never on my high horse...just enjoy the fact that the "C" in TCU for the most part stands for class...and for most of us it still proudly means "Christian". That's how the original Cowtown crowd (those of us from around these parts" do it. (Done preaching and I expect a lot of comments on the back end so I will go ahead and respond by saying Merry Christmas to You too, God Bless, and Go Frogs)

While I prefer this site, I can't help but say that this site is just as bad, we just have the cuss words bleeped out. Have you been to a thread that discusses cheerleaders? It is quite sexist and degrading. Don't act like this place is some holy heaven and that is hell, it's not.

frog bar

That site sucks big-time. In the first place, there's hardly any traffic. (The "latest" post was on Nov 30.) In the second place, it reads like junior high boys talk -- PO'd and profane.
If you are talking about spit--blood, the site is updated daily. The latest post is titled "More Overdue Delany/Big 10 Hate- Legends and Leaders Addition". I find the site informative at times and always good for a chuckle. The writers definitely spend time writing the banter. It's all good fun. You should just loosen up a little and go along for the ride.

The only true vulgarity on killerfrogs.com is Steelfrog. And that's enough.

Trelvis

I check out both sites, but prefer this one. I just like message boards more than blogs in general though.

That site is a blog. It serves a completely different function than KillerFrogs, so I really don't get why there's a rivalry. There's nothing wrong with checking both.

If you think they're bad, you should visit 95% of the other websites out there in this wide world of web. Lighten up. So some guys that are younger than you use fowl language and make fun of people. Personally, I find it funny sometimes, the same way I still find weiner and gay jokes LOL funny when I've had a few. There's nothing wrong with being immature on occasion. That's what their site is all about. I'd never let my kids read it, but I'd never take them with me to the bar with my buddies either.

Status
Not open for further replies.