• The KillerFrogs

"Disrespect"

WunderFrog

Scott, great job putting those young punks in there place over at spitbIoodtcu. That group is crude and pushes the limits a little too far for my taste. As a TCU fan I enjoy as much banter as the next but enough is enough.

Thanks,

D

Daniel Plainview

It looks like they just lack censorship, but you can't deny the fact that those guys are fired up about TCU football.

It's their Blog, let em be. If people don't like it, stick to this Forum, if they do like it, go support it. Scotty obviously doesn't like them so we shouldn't get him all riled up.

LawFrog

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:00 PM) [snapback]420815[/snapback]
It looks like they just lack censorship, but you can't deny the fact that those guys are fired up about TCU football.

It's their Blog, let em be. If people don't like it, stick to this Forum, if they do like it, go support it. Scotty obviously doesn't like them so we shouldn't get him all riled up.

I must concur. At least there is a very concentrated group of the young alumni that are die hard for the frogs, and they have a decent number of who attend as many road games (including all home games) as possible even on meager incomes. Go Frogs!

D

Daniel Plainview

If I am putting the pieces together properly, the spitbloood site challenged KillerFrogs to a Charity donation competition for Purple People Seaters. That thread and challenge was then deleted and the people over at (Edit*) spitttBlood were unhappy about it. Then apparently our founder here was upset with what was being said about his site. All in all seems pretty silly and is being perpetuated by "smack talk"

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(DirtyJerseyFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:05 PM) [snapback]420819[/snapback]
Still trying to figure out what initially "fired up" one side or the other?

Catalyst?

I like both sites... just trying to actually understand this!!! ha

Thomas the Tank Engine's job was to shunt coaches for the bigger engines. He longed for more important jobs such as pulling the express train like Gordon, but his inexperience prevented this. Eventually he was responsible for rescuing James after an accident, and the Fat Director decided that he was a Really Useful Engine, and ready for his own branch line. He has remained in charge of this line ever since, with his two coaches Annie & Clarabel, and help from Percy the Small Engine. However Thomas would occasionally run afoul the the Fat Director and and he and Percy would try to use their wiles to get out of those jams.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:10 PM) [snapback]420825[/snapback]
If I am putting the pieces together properly, the KillerFrogs site challenged KillerFrogs to a Charity donation competition for Purple People Seaters. That thread and challenge was then deleted and the people over at (Edit*) KillerFrogs were unhappy about it. Then apparently our founder here was upset with what was being said about his site. All in all seems pretty silly and is being perpetuated by "smack talk"

Killerfrogs challenged Killerfrogs and Killerfrogs was unhappy about it??? I'm confused.

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 07:10 PM) [snapback]420825[/snapback]
If I am putting the pieces together properly, the spitbloood site challenged KillerFrogs to a Charity donation competition for Purple People Seaters. That thread and challenge was then deleted and the people over at (Edit*) spitttBlood were unhappy about it. Then apparently our founder here was upset with what was being said about his site. All in all seems pretty silly and is being perpetuated by "smack talk"

K. That makes sense. I'm not a fan of board censorship, does seem to happen a little bit. Can understand that getting peeps upset. Probably not enough to cause a war between two sides though! haha

Purple Seater Project is a great idea, I'm going over there to donate now.

D

Daniel Plainview

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Oct 29 2009, 02:14 PM) [snapback]420831[/snapback]
Killerfrogs challenged Killerfrogs and Killerfrogs was unhappy about it??? I'm confused.

apparently now when you type in the name of the other site it changes it to killerfrogs. I was just trying to explain what happened. It all seems to be blown way out of proportion.

SnoSki

QUOTE(LawFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 07:06 PM) [snapback]420820[/snapback]
I must concur. At least there is a very concentrated group of the young alumni that are die hard for the frogs, and they have a decent number of who attend as many road games (including all home games) as possible even on meager incomes. Go Frogs!

Provo was great.

Frogo

QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 08:01 PM) [snapback]420817[/snapback]
I've always appreciated the variety with the two blogs. I need the Times, but I also need the Daily News.

Hmm, Killerfrogs has always been the only forum for me.

houndfrog

QUOTE(Frogo @ Oct 29 2009, 02:17 PM) [snapback]420841[/snapback]
Hmm, Killerfrogs has always been the only forum for me.

The other site is a blog, quite a bit different