• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

mc1502

I am actually open to anything, unless the company is looking for someone that specializes in a certain industry/field.

The goal was eventually to get into medical device/med sales, but has had a funny way of delaying things the last 5-6 years. I was an Account Manager for Grainger up until COVID had other plans last May.

Ever thought of going into the recruiting business? It's nothing more than sales. You sell the client, then sell the applicant on the gig. The profession has historically been quite lucrative (relatively speaking). It's VERY lucrative right now, given the labor shortage. A good head hunter with an established client base should earn north of $250K. The really good ones will far exceed that if they work in the right industries.

Last edited:

froginmn

Just in case anyone is wondering, @Frog-in-law1995 completely kills it with barbecue advice.

PM'd him for some advice smoking ribs and made a meal my family said was restaurant quality. Next week is a neighborhood cook-off. I'll be playing chess while the others play checkers.

Thanks FIL!
And just to follow up, I won the rib fest. It wasn't close (which surprised me a little; I used an 18 inch Weber kettle grill; the logistics of smoking two racks on that create some issues).

My wife is... less than thrilled to have the traveling trophy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210606-065311_Gallery_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210606-065311_Gallery_01.jpg
    956.6 KB · Views: 33

tcudoc

And just to follow up, I won the rib fest. It wasn't close (which surprised me a little; I used an 18 inch Weber kettle grill; the logistics of smoking two racks on that create some issues).

If you’ve got an 18 incher, I suspect that smoking two at once is something you could do with no problem.

Paul in uhh

That’s modern art. I would mount it on my mantle above my fireplace! That or maybe in one of those fancy art niches some new houses have these days.

froginmn

That’s modern art. I would mount it on my mantle above my fireplace! That or maybe in one of those fancy art niches some new houses have these days.
If you zoom in, you can see the 2020 winner haha.

Boo!

I'm glad for the win in my first attempt; the ringleader is building a new level ala Lord Stanley's cup, to include the next few years worth of winners.