• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Not sure which is dumber, trying to make your SUV less visible to other drivers, or pairing a camo paint job with bright neon yellow brake calipers.

oYzNGYu.jpg

ftwfrog

7FFB8F9A-5092-4BDF-9FAB-B1F2B5B2EB08.jpegProof that I’m a) insane, b) kind of worthless. I was on hold for nearly 7 hours with American Airlines today, before I boarded the Dfw Express North shuttle and finally hung up. No line at the AA counter, resolved my issue within 10 mins.

I mean, while on hold, I did clean the garage, work out, watch a little ncaa baseball. Good times.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
View attachment 9107Proof that I’m a) insane, b) kind of worthless. I was on hold for nearly 7 hours with American Airlines today, before I boarded the Dfw Express North shuttle and finally hung up. No line at the AA counter, resolved my issue within 10 mins.

I mean, while on hold, I did clean the garage, work out, watch a little ncaa baseball. Good times.
And AA recently said in an article that they can’t be compared to Southwestern Airlines because “it’s two different products/services.”
Please.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
And AA recently said in an article that they can’t be compared to Southwestern Airlines because “it’s two different products/services.”
Please.
I’ve been on roughly 400 flights over the past 6-7 years. Only three of those were not American with two of them being this past week. I finally flew Southwest for the first time in probably 15 years. Had never seen the inside of Love Field since it was redone. It’s a great airport. Flights were great. Had almost a perfect experience. Except not having an assigned seat. I find it to be an unforgivable way of running an airline.

Purp

I’ve been on roughly 400 flights over the past 6-7 years. Only three of those were not American with two of them being this past week. I finally flew Southwest for the first time in probably 15 years. Had never seen the inside of Love Field since it was redone. It’s a great airport. Flights were great. Had almost a perfect experience. Except not having an assigned seat. I find it to be an unforgivable way of running an airline.
When I was consulting we flew SW a lot to our KC client b/c there were so many flights, the times were more convenient, and the parking was cheaper at the airport. But I always preferred to fly AA b/c it was a little closer to my house, the AAdvantage miles were more useful than SW points (I couldn't have flown to Acapulco for my honeymoon, for example, on SW points), and my platinum status at AA meant I could board immediately and get seated closest possible to the front of the plane without having to participate in a cattle call.

Frog-in-law1995

No scheissing way I'm sitting in that pizza joint.
Head into a place like that, order a pie and wait while drinking beer and next thing ya know ..."boom" you're anchovies. All because you were dining where Tony Talks Too Much started reliving his good old days to the locals.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/entert...llas/287-a49021a8-2dcf-4f83-958f-f1aa388d360f

Are we supposed to pretend that Campisis on Mockingbird hasn’t been a mafia spot since the 50s? Used to be an Italian joint on Woodrow next to Texas De Brazil that was definitely mobbed up, too. scheissing-a the best Italian food from here to New York, though. Those are the places you want to go to.

Ask @Peacefrog, he finances them through his olive oil import business.