• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

swimmerbabe11

Okay, I'm totally blanking. When we played NC State in Regionals a while back, who was the kid whose dad was in the MLB that was such a little jackwagon?

Pharm Frog

Somewhat related topic: Do you think the outfield hedges are dead after that winter storm or will they bounce back? Look really bad right now.

Frog92

Gonna give it one more week to see if any of them start to come back, but looks like I lost a stand of six azaleas, a couple camilias, and ten loropetalum. Some digging in my future. The azaleas and camilias were original from 2007. The loropetalum were replacements I did in the back two years ago. Some of them do scratch green, but I think large sections of them all are lost, so better to just start over on those areas.

Paint It Purple

Gonna give it one more week to see if any of them start to come back, but looks like I lost a stand of six azaleas, a couple camilias, and ten loropetalum. Some digging in my future. The azaleas and camilias were original from 2007. The loropetalum were replacements I did in the back two years ago. Some of them do scratch green, but I think large sections of them all are lost, so better to just start over on those areas.
Our Loropetalum got hammered. Big tall beautiful plants. I’m afraid they’re done for. And, if Lupton’s shrubs were a variety of ficus, they’re may be done too