• The KillerFrogs

The Day After....

sketchy

I have no problem with Ted Cruz leaving the country. In fact I wish he would’ve stayed in Mexico (or consistent with his political views have been deported back to his native Canada upon attempt to re-enter the US).

Leaving the family dog home alone in the cold was a dick move, though. Very on brand.

He’s a prick for leaving his “home” state during a crisis, to begin with.....no question.
This is the first I’ve heard about the dog issue, and if that is indeed a fact, he needs a couple of significant [ hundin] slaps across his chubby face.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
imrs.php

imrs.php

TCURiggs

He’s a prick for leaving his “home” state during a crisis, to begin with.....no question.
This is the first I’ve heard about the dog issue, and if that is indeed a fact, he needs a couple of significant [ hundin] slaps across his chubby face.

If you actually believe that he just abandoned his dog in a cold, powerless house, you're a ridiculous person.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...owflake-home-alone-during-trip-cancun-1570691

"Contrary to the liberal media's reports, Snowflake was not left alone and was never in peril, unlike the thousands of senior citizens in New York," the spokesperson said.

Last edited:

LSU Game Attendee

LSU Game Attendee

Dan Crenshaw is John McCain 2.0, the only issue he cares about is permanent middle eastern war. He gets into twitter feuds with anti-war users and gets on his soapbox about how important permanent war in the middle east is.

He is also a gun control proponent.

The MAGA base already hates Dan Crenshaw, which is why he could never win any race outside of his own congressional district, and even then he could be primaried there.
We'll forget about the perma-wars once the Obiden policies enable Iran/China/Russia to take us on in a big war.

TCUdirtbag

If you actually believe that he just abandoned his dog in a cold, powerless house, you're a ridiculous person.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...owflake-home-alone-during-trip-cancun-1570691

"Contrary to the liberal media's reports, Snowflake was not left alone and was never in peril, unlike the thousands of senior citizens in New York," the spokesperson said.

Lol. So much to laugh at here. (1) Ted Cruz is such an [ Arschloch] people actually had to check and see if he left his dog home alone (of course he didn’t because he would never want to be bothered with a house full of dog [ Finebaum ]). (2) Their paid security guard had to take care of their dog because no one likes Ted Cruz enough to even take care of his dog for him. (3) Rather than ignore the stupid story, he had no self control to not unleash an anonymous spokesman to divert attention from his own stupidity with attacks on other [ Arschloch]s and the “liberal media.”

Everyone knows Cruz is a huge asshat with no friends. Let us have some harmless fun!

AroundWorldFrog

Lol. So much to laugh at here. (1) Ted Cruz is such an [ Arschloch] people actually had to check and see if he left his dog home alone (of course he didn’t because he would never want to be bothered with a house full of dog [ #2020 ]). (2) Their paid security guard had to take care of their dog because no one likes Ted Cruz enough to even take care of his dog for him. (3) Rather than ignore the stupid story, he had no self control to not unleash an anonymous spokesman to divert attention from his own stupidity with attacks on other [ Arschloch]s and the “liberal media.”

Everyone knows Cruz is a huge asshat with no friends. Let us have some harmless fun!
The sad thing is that you actually posted it earlier so you ether 1) believed it like all the other idiotic liberals or 2) are just being as [ Arschloch].

Last edited:

YA

Ever source I’ve read suggested that his security detail was to take care of the dog. I’m sure there are some opinion stories that made that leap but come on man this was not main stream reporting. However, let’s look at Hannity going after Biden’s rescue dog, it is all in poor taste.

sketchy

Well, whether he did, or didn't leave the dog, is moot.
Bottom line is, the dill abandoned his constituents, during dire times.
Thus, any reasonable-thinking person could assume that fatty would think nothing, of also abandoning his own defenseless animal.
To think otherwise, makes you a ridiculous person.
:)

Atom

Thus, any reasonable-thinking person could assume that fatty would think nothing, of also abandoning his own defenseless animal.

You said it was moot, then ranted on about it. Confucius says confusing arguments are confusing.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Is fat shaming acceptable now? It’s tricky keeping up with the rules these days.

I'm so confused. The left hates Cruz with every fiber of their being. The dude leaves town and you get made that he's not helping. I would think they wouldn't want his help. If I were on the left I would have encouraged him to stay through the end of the month.