• The KillerFrogs

Deranged Baylor Lady has a meltdown at HEB

Froglaw

Not much reading or unexpected comments.

Crazy Karen in a BU mask | SicEm365

Kinda surprised at how many there do not realize the mask does not protect the wearer, it prevents the spread to others. Seems the "Crazy Karen" has one up on them.

One comment was from MuddyBrazos bragging how he does not wear a mask unless his wife makes him.

I don't understand that attitude. Just put on the mask and. stay six feet away from me in the store.

Not hard to do and if it saves one life in a million it's worth it. just wear the stupid mask.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
How about you wear your mask, stay 6 feet away from others, wash your hands and don't worry about others. Do that and you will be fine. You don't control everyone else or have the right to try to. If you don't like what is going on in the store leave and go somewhere else. Or just go to the manager and complain and if they do nothing then leave. Or just stay home. Pretty simple. She has some kind of mental issue.

FrogCoach84

One comment was from MuddyBrazos bragging how he does not wear a mask unless his wife makes him.

I don't understand that attitude. Just put on the mask and. stay six feet away from me in the store.

Not hard to do and if it saves one life in a million it's worth it. just wear the stupid mask.

Most of the time I wear the mask because I don’t have the patience to deal with a mask nazi without getting myself in trouble.

But I also don’t double back to the car in a panic if I happen to forget it.

I don’t begrudge anyone for wearing or not wearing a mask. What I do find funny is the “Mask or Die” crowd is often the worst about EVERY other “preventative” measure.

Apparently always wearing your mask removes the need for 6 feet of distance (the new version of “safe space”), automatically cleans your hands thoroughly, means you can touch your face 100 times a minute with no germ transfer and turns you into a self important [ Arschloch].

Must be the oxygen deprivation.

Eight

Most of the time I wear the mask because I don’t have the patience to deal with a mask nazi without getting myself in trouble.

I don’t begrudge anyone for wearing or not wearing a mask. What I do find funny is the “Mask or Die” crowd is often the worst about EVERY other “preventative” measure.

Apparently always wearing your mask removes the need for 6 feet of distance (the new version of “safe space”), automatically cleans your hands thoroughly, means you can touch your face 100 times a minute with no germ transfer and turns you into a self important [ Arschloch].

was in heb today and saw a guy going through a line pinching his nose and covering his mouth with his left hand.

dumbshit

HFrog1999

was in heb today and saw a guy going through a line pinching his nose and covering his mouth with his left hand.

dumbshit

giphy.gif

Horny4TCU

That's what happens when you vote blue and/or support green and gold... Frankly, that's a double whammy of mental disorders. It is caused by extreme brain washing, self validation, and a superiority complex.

I'm all about not wearing a mask, and I support people that don't. I only wear mine for my elderly parent's safety. But not one of those lame cloth masks that are absolutely about control. I wear an N95 mask (had a stash before the virus), if you're going to wear something make sure it's effective. That cloth bailure mask is about as good as putting toilet paper over your nose an mouth (might as well add a brown streak to that thing).

Froglaw

Next time you have surgery, tell the surgical team to forget the mask and gowns, that germ thing is a hoax anyway.

Next time you have surgery, tell the surgical team to forget the mask and gowns, that germ thing is a hoax anyway.
[ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] response. Apples to hammers. Completely different intent in a surgeon standing over an open cavity and preventing debris and bacteria from falling into it compared to trying to prevent spread of a virus by asking the general public to wear a mask that is permeable to viral particles.

Paint It Purple

You do realize that for the entirety of your life you have run the risk of unwittingly spreading a germ/disease on to someone else that may kill them or in fact did kill them (one in a million). It's a fact that this will be true for the rest of your life and all of humanity. We only need you or people like you to remind (command) us to wear a useless mask. It's about control and not health safety.

froginmn

I was at the grocery store this past week and the register behind me was staffed by a woman wearing a face mask.

She was coughing into a Kleenex under the mask, and blowing her nose. Then, without sanitizing her hands, she proceeded to check out the next person, obviously needing to touch every item.

I don't care if you had a negative COVID test, don't come to work like that ever.

But the reality is, before this pandemic, most people went to work sick, sent their sick kids to school, and don't regularly wash their hands before eating. Guessing they will continue those habits after.

FrogCoach84

So you had this thought enter your brain...typed it out...read through what you typed...and still thought “yep...got him!”

Let me know what firm you work with. That way if I ever need representation I know who to cross off the list first.