• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Stay Hard Chuck

Quotation-Chuck-Yeager-Rules-are-made-for-people-who.jpg

He once liked a tweet of mine when I was defending him in a Twitter argument with Jeremy Clarkson

137EACB7-8FBE-4897-BAB2-1CB1823B4B64.jpeg

DeuceBoogieNights

If anyone is looking for a good book to read I highly suggest Willie Nelson's autobiography "It's a Long Story." I've had a hard time putting it down and I'm not a big country music fan. Lots of good stories. Some good ones about writing Hello Walls and Shotgun Willie. I didn't know his first few albums were flops. I thought he was popular from the get go.

Frog-in-law1995

This sounds like the time I convinced my mother that “gullible” was misspelled in our dictionary.

And for our younger KFCers, yes, the dictionary used to be an actual hardcover book. Most families just had one and it was kept on a bookshelf with the encyclopedias, which probably need their own explanation. Tune in next week when we discuss the kitchen phone, and, probably, what it means to “tune in.”

Mean Purple

This sounds like the time I convinced my mother that “gullible” was misspelled in our dictionary.

And for our younger KFCers, yes, the dictionary used to be an actual hardcover book. Most families just had one and it was kept on a bookshelf with the encyclopedias, which probably need their own explanation. Tune in next week when we discuss the kitchen phone, and, probably, what it means to “tune in.”
Encyclpedia Brittanica or World Book?
We were strictly World Book at our house. I just looked them up. The 2021 version is 999 bucks.

Mean Purple

We had World Book too. Looked at those things all the time when I was a kid, loved em. I was a little bit weird.
Our parents got us in the habit of reading them from time to time. Made some classes at school pretty easy. Dad also had a decent military library. All sorts of fun ideas.