• The KillerFrogs

BR: Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU

4 Oaks Frog

Yup, TCU didn't do anything to shoot themselves in the foot...

4hc9fs.jpg

Sit down and shut up Sam. Good thing your parents gave you a three letter name, because you aren't going to remember it in 5 years. You put your body on the line for the wrong team numb nuts.
We held, aimed and pulled the trigger on the gun that shot ut in the foot..
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and fok baylor & SE!!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
An answer in paraphrase form for Sam on why you don’t deserve anything:

A Pan Am 727 flight engineer waiting for start clearance in Munich, overheard the following:

Lufthansa (in German): Boden, wie ist unsere Startfreigabezeit?
(“Ground, what is our start clearance time?”)

Ground (in English): “If you want an answer you must speak English.”

Lufthansa: Ich bin ein Deutscher, der ein deutsches Flugzeug in Deutschland fliegt. Warum muss ich Englisch sprechen?
(I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?)

Unknown voice (in a beautiful British accent): “Because you lost the bloody war!

Last edited:

HToady

They are the Dallas Cowboys of college football.
Talented roster, pre season hype,
Big letdown.
Thinking that design on their helmets is enough.....but it’s not.

Ron Swanson

Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t see an issue with what he said. He isn’t saying that they deserve to be better, he is saying a that the university deserves a better team than what the program is currently putting out. I agree with him.

The University of Texas should always field a top team, they give the program every advantage possible, but they’ve been mediocre or worse for 10 out of the last 11 years.

Pharm Frog

Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t see an issue with what he said. He isn’t saying that they deserve to be better, he is saying a that the university deserves a better team than what the program is currently putting out. I agree with him.

The University of Texas should always field a top team, they give the program every advantage possible, but they’ve been mediocre or worse for 10 out of the last 11 years.

Be careful...I posted something very similar and it did not play well. And while I can’t stand UT and it’s fandom, I must say they take a very distant backseat to Ag and BU fandom in my sports hatred.

Eight

Be careful...I posted something very similar and it did not play well. And while I can’t stand UT and it’s fandom, I must say they take a very distant backseat to Ag and BU fandom in my sports hatred.

just for reference sake, quick pharm sports hate power ranking of horn, ag, bear, and osuna

Moose Stuff

The university has no excuse to not field a better team. They absolutely don't DESERVE one.

Pharm Frog

The university has no excuse to not field a better team. They absolutely don't DESERVE one.

If you are talking about the big cigars and the athletic department then I agree. But those aren’t the only entities that comprise the university. I may be mistaking what SE meant in terms of “who” deserves better but I didn’t take it that the boosters and athletic admin or even the team deserves better. In fact, I took it as a shot at the boosters, the team, and the athletic department. That said...if his comment serves to undermine them further or contribute more to their deserved reputation as spoiled coddled thumb suckers...it’s good by me.

HG73

Barry Switzer always said that ut should play for the national championship at least every four years.

Boonescabanaboy

I'll drop this here because it doesn't deserve it's own thread, but if I'm going to spend 20 minutes cutting and pasting I have to post it on more than just my own site. It's the way I see the Big 12 race this year. Of course it's a little biased but you guys are taking it to BU pretty well.

upload_2020-10-16_9-9-24.png

Latest posts