• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

CountryFrog

it’s interesting that so many apparently support a president where they don’t believe what he says or won’t listen to what he says. i couldn’t imagine viewing a leader that way. it’s amazing that otherwise logical people think this way.

additionally- if a president has to be an expert on something before he can be listened to then we can never listen to any president. this criteria would make it impossible to ever judge a presidency.
We don't all have our own personal commander-in-chief for military matters. We don't all have our own foreign relations expert to consult on Chinese diplomacy. We don't all have our own personal appointer of Supreme Court justices. So for those and many other things we do indeed have to simply hope that the President makes the right decisions.

We do all have the ability to consult a medical expert regarding our health, though, so why in the world would I give a [ Finebaum ] what the President says about that?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No. It's just true.
I find it odd that so many people think the president has to be some all knowing, perfect human being that only says important things that must be followed. In reality every president is just a man that has flaws, puts his pants on like everyone else and occasionally trusts a fart and instead craps those pants. I don’t need them to tell me how to live. I don’t need them to teach me morals. I just need them to not raise my taxes. Do that one thing and they get my vote.

CountryFrog

I find it odd that so many people think the president has to be some all knowing, perfect human being that only says important things that must be followed. In reality every president is just a man that has flaws, puts his pants on like everyone else and occasionally trusts a fart and instead craps those pants. I don’t need them to tell me how to live. I don’t need them to teach me morals. I just need them to not raise my taxes. Do that one thing and they get my vote.
We also need a President who will not allow Friday's game to be cancelled.

Back on topic. You're welcome