• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Paint It Purple

we were also told in feb that this was a hoax that would magically disappear.
Biden ridiculed Trump for his travel ban to China, Fauci argued against masks, CNN, MSNBC said flu was worse than bat flu, and the 12 hardest hit states have Democrat governors with half of all US deaths. So, answer where and how exactly did President Trump mess up and how would Biden have handled the coronavirus pandemic differently?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Yeah, if you actually take the time to click upon the sections, you’ll notice how many are listed as pre-construction, under construction, or complete. You’ll notice, should you take the time to do so, that the vast majority of the wall on the link you posted is under construction or in per-construction thus, again, the mileage you are asserting as to having been completed is wrong.

Now, maybe it eventually gets built to those proportions but it certainly hasn’t been built to them yet.

Yeah, the actual mileage completed may be a shade less than 200 miles, but it is damned sure further than the 3 miles claimed by the "fact checkers" in the lying Media. As for the paucity of mileage, I blame the inefficiency of Government. Yet, the build continues nevertheless. And they didn't stop for the Plague nonsense either.

YA

So smug, so arrogant...

There's been replacement of hundreds of miles of old walls, broken down barriers, and rusty barbed wire with actual new wall, and some 200+ miles of new wall where there was nothing at all. It is being built, and it is beautiful.
200 miles? Lol

YA

I find it odd that so many people think the president has to be some all knowing, perfect human being that only says important things that must be followed. In reality every president is just a man that has flaws, puts his pants on like everyone else and occasionally trusts a fart and instead craps those pants. I don’t need them to tell me how to live. I don’t need them to teach me morals. I just need them to not raise my taxes. Do that one thing and they get my vote.
You actually [ Finebaum ] in your pants after a fart as an adult? Time for you to look into wearing depends.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You actually [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in your pants after a fart as an adult? Time for you to look into wearing depends.
No that’s just something presidents do. There is at least a chapter on it in every president’s biography.

YA

About border walls or the consequences of grocery store sushi?
I don’t know anyone who eats grocery store sushi. I always see it at the Kroger by TCU or at central market. No thank you!!

BTW, if anyone hasn’t tried Hatsuyuki Hand Roll bar off west 7th they are missing out on one of the best sushi restaurants in North Texas.

BABYFACE

We have one choice to defeat tyranny.
I agree. Marxism must be defeated. It is a tyrannical form of government. People should have the right to make their own choices. Start a business, or work for someone. To have the freedom to make choices in their own home. Individual thought, not group think.

Where as Marxism eliminates the individual from society and society becomes the collective. It then makes choices for people, where to work and very little if no more room for entrepreneurship in a central planned economy. This type of government chooses winners and losers. It tells what medical treatment you can or cannot receive.

So yes, I agree. Democrats must vote out the Marxists in their own party to prevent tyranny from taking hold in America.

HG73

I don’t know anyone who eats grocery store sushi. I always see it at the Kroger by TCU or at central market. No thank you!!

BTW, if anyone hasn’t tried Hatsuyuki Hand Roll bar off west 7th they are missing out on one of the best sushi restaurants in North Texas.
Oxymoron.

HG73

He is a known liar about things important and trivial. Does he lie about everything, surely not. Does he lie about about many things, indeed he does.

We’ve had some real idiots as President, Trump isn’t the first. It’s less his stupidity than his lying, cheating, whoring that makes him simply ineligible to be President. Is he an ego maniac who would make himself king? He absolutely would, which is less on him than it is on the GOP and the American people.
Bill Clinton says hello.

HFrog1999

I don’t know anyone who eats grocery store sushi..

I do.

giphy.gif

CountryFrog

In general I'm not getting sushi at a grocery store, however, Central Market and Market Street grocery stores are the exceptions. They do a terrific job with sushi and all of their seafood choices imo.

CardFrog

it’s interesting that so many apparently support a president where they don’t believe what he says or won’t listen to what he says. i couldn’t imagine viewing a leader that way. it’s amazing that otherwise logical people think this way.

additionally- if a president has to be an expert on something before he can be listened to then we can never listen to any president. this criteria would make it impossible to ever judge a presidency.
well keep in mind the last candidate that won the "popular vote" was easily as big a liar as everyone asserts Trump is...maybe more so. There's that. Dog whistle blown, bring it.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Bill Clinton says hello.
Bill Clinton (also a known liar) has nothing to do with the current President. Trump has lied, stolen, cheated, and is a degenerate. Those are not simply my opinion, those are objective facts. If you want to support a scumbag like that for the highest office in the land, knock yourself out.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
well keep in mind the last candidate that won the "popular vote" was easily as big a liar as everyone asserts Trump is...maybe more so. There's that. Dog whistle blown, bring it.
She was a piece of dog doo-doo, but that’s got nothing to do with Trump's lying, cheating and thieving ways. You know Trump lies his ass off on the reg. We all know that, don’t play coy. If you don’t care, that’s one thing.

HFrog12

Bill Clinton (also a known liar) has nothing to do with the current President. Trump has lied, stolen, cheated, and is a degenerate. Those are not simply my opinion, those are objective facts. If you want to support a scumbag like that for the highest office in the land, knock yourself out.

Agree on Clinton being irrelevant now but the other candidate can be categorized as the same things you claim Trump is. Unfortunate part of politics nowadays is we rarely get a genuine citizen. So I think many Americans will vote on policy, with their pocketbooks, and the well being of their kids and future generations, rather than who is the less scummy of the two.