• The KillerFrogs

TCU 360: ‘We literally cannot keep up’: Spike in COVID-19 cases prompts warning

Moose Stuff

“When we looked at our COVID-positive athletes, whether they were symptomatic or not, 30 to roughly 35 percent of their heart muscles (were) inflamed,”

Someone is gonna have to tell me how that compares to other viruses people might get before I place any value on that number.

Pharm Frog

30% is roughly 3-6x as high as the normal flu, which is about 5-10% across all ages.

And what is the "normal flu" ratio for college athletes? And since we're talking about a large percentage of sub-clinical classification, are the same testing standards being applied to the "normal flu" as to the "novel COVID"? For example, did that flu number come from cardiac MRIs or from some other indicator that might yield a completely different ratio? There's so much [ Finebaum ] being thrown around these days somebody's [ Finebaum ] has to turn out to be accurate by full spectrum [ Finebaum ] coverage.

ifrog

It's just such a scheissing beating. It's become a fairly regular occurrence for something like this to get tweeted out and send the coronabros into a Christmas morning like euphoria only to find out later that it was total crap. scheiss all this. Literally ALL OF IT.
Only you and Clay would use the coronabros tag. But keep tweeting [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] Moose. Do you get free advertising for supporting a tool like Clay?

CountryFrog

I'm shocked that the good people at Twitter looking out for all of humanity's well being didn't thoroughly fact check those Big 10 myocarditis tweets and get them immediately taken down. I know they only want 100% factual things regarding COVID to be put out on their site.

ifrog

You calling someone a tool is the height of irony. I'm sure that retraction put a serious damper on your day. You hang in there little buddy.

retraction? Are you referring to your daddy Clay? Because if so , you get a damper on your day daily little bud