• The KillerFrogs

TCU 360: ‘We literally cannot keep up’: Spike in COVID-19 cases prompts warning

It's just such a scheissing beating. It's become a fairly regular occurrence for something like this to get tweeted out and send the coronabros into a Christmas morning like euphoria only to find out later that it was total crap. scheiss all this. Literally ALL OF IT.
Hard to believe it's just a series of accidents and isn't part of the playbook. Remember all those "bombshell" reports about the "Russia Investigation" that were going to have Trump led from the White House in handcuffs that turned out to be completely made up?

Mean Purple

What do the elderly want? Do we even care what they think?

I have two elderly parents, one who would definitely be considered high risk, and they are so done with this. Have been since day 1. They have friends in care facilities that haven't been able to see family much at all for 6 months and who are miserable. It's sad. Does anyone really care what they think?
Yep. My folks have said they would rather live life. One fought communism and has in depth knowledge on how Cuba changed for the worst, and has mentioned the young sheeple are falling for the same abusive gov that leads to very bad things.

Moose Stuff

retraction? Are you referring to your daddy Clay? Because if so , you get a damper on your day daily little bud

Imagine being the guy who is upset about good news/college athletes NOT having heart issues because he perceives it to have been tweeted out by someone he doesn't care for. And just so we're clear I posted zero Clay Travis tweets in regards to this story. Stay hot man.

CountryFrog

75% - 85% of Trump supporters have developed death spikes in their heart. 0% in Biden supporters. This November - Vote Biden and save your heart.

CryptoMiner

how much money are hospitals systems recvng from gov for each test? Must be a lot. Wife went to the doctor to recev medicine for a head cold. No temp, nor sneezing, no aches, no discomfort, just b a head cold. Happens every year for 10 years or so from typical old fashioned cold brought on allergies. Doctor told her stay away from hospitals. To them, you are covid 19 positive. Told in the health world, your automatically a corvid patient and are counted as ""16"" covid patents whether you are positive or false positive. Your in the books therefore tagged and if later told your false, they don't go back and revise, reduce. So the numbers just pile on day after day. Another Doc cut short a fishing vac to hurry back to check a local nursing facility for covid when seven days earlier he personally tested the complete nursing staff and patients. No one walks in or out of that facility unless your an employee dressed head to toe with protection. Appears the medical testing organization came in, tested patients and threatened to close them down. However, NOT one patient or employee retested by the doctor found covid. Three days later, a letter comes in saying we found positive covid results. The number "16" comes up again appears b/c for each tested person equals "16' cases. NO WONDER THE NUMBERS are so inflated. I can recite another huge facility and given the same answer, again. A "16" to one.. 'inflated' rate on covid. Naturally your asking why, quick answer I'm told, money! Revenue is down b/c of surgeries mostly and other procedures are not performed at this time And an opportunity for large sums of cash to these huge hospital organizations. The inconvenience, the resulting stress, quick life planning, etc!!. .... Makes you ask these at kids at TCU, how many of them are false positive. Yes, I know there true covid 19 cases but I get the feeling were getting the wrong numbers and its having effects on all traces of day to day living all in the name of what..!?
Seems these organizations have got to perpetuate this. How are my kids and grandkids going to pay for all of this? Someone is going to pay for all of this and I'll bet it will be you and me, soon. And the news organizations,...dear lord... especially cable news networks, they.ve got to stir things up, pitting sides (one news organization against another. You can surely get the truth from them now can't you?) in order to keep people 'talking and emotionally' involved just to sell air time. I actually think the cable news organizations are the people who started this countries division/mess, this hate, just to perpetuate. AND WE HELP Them.

We can have a democracy in this country as long as the press will allow us.

Umm allergies do not cause colds

Why would you ever go to the hospital for a cold?

coronavirus’s are the primary cause of colds

you are not counted as a COVID-19 case unless you test positive for the virus.

Numbers are not inflated but inaccurate information such as this is most definitely inflated