• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Moose Stuff

I am glad that for the most part the players wanted to keep this in the locker room. There is a reason when the season starts you sign a code of conduct, where one of the rules is that what happens inside the locker room/practice field/meeting rooms, stays there.

I know when I was on the team, I would come to this site, and so badly I wanted to create an account just to correct some of the falsehoods I saw posted here. As well as back up posts that were true that users here didn't believe. But I didn't.

Although I do know there were some posts I were certain were posted by people on the inside whether they be players, coaches, or staff because they would have not known the things that were posted otherwise. I know the Chipotle Meme that gets posted here is funny but the actual content of that post was dead on accurate.

So do you know what ever happened to that trainer who dropped a bunch of inside info on here never to be heard from again?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Gary is responsible for his behavior and no one else. Certainly not a 19 year old kid with no job and no degree. Gary is a multi-millionaire coach who is the freaking president of the national coaches association. For him to think he could ever utter that word in public MUCH LESS to a young black man is totally inexcusable.

Mean Purple

Hopefully he is no longer on the team. Can’t win with players like that. Have read some of his tweets since and it seems he doesn’t get it.
he is making it harder to stay. other folks calling out "soft", but it could just be a chip on the shoulder issue. in the end, gotta put in the work. no coach with the record GP has would not play a kid who is getting it done. think most folks think GP should not have quoted the kid when kid tried to drag it out. and that's all he was doing, correcting the kid, according to other players. but to try and twist that all up is just wrong. now he could miss out on some real growth.

Bob Sugar

Are we seriously to the point where certain people can't even SAY the word, no matter the context? So should GP have spoken to this adult like a suburban mom speaks to her toddler?

Hey Dylan, we don't use that naughty word that starts with the letter "N" in meetings in this program, okay? So I don't want to hear that yucky naughty word anymore, okayyyy?
It’s like Voldem...errr...He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named

Latest posts