• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Double V

Are we seriously to the point where certain people can't even SAY the word, no matter the context? So should GP have spoken to this adult like a suburban mom speaks to her toddler?

Hey Dylan, we don't use that naughty word that starts with the letter "N" in meetings in this program, okay? So I don't want to hear that yucky naughty word anymore, okayyyy?

Travis Trucks

I am glad that for the most part the players wanted to keep this in the locker room. There is a reason when the season starts you sign a code of conduct, where one of the rules is that what happens inside the locker room/practice field/meeting rooms, stays there.

I know when I was on the team, I would come to this site, and so badly I wanted to create an account just to correct some of the falsehoods I saw posted here. As well as back up posts that were true that users here didn't believe. But I didn't.

Although I do know there were some posts I were certain were posted by people on the inside whether they be players, coaches, or staff because they would have not known the things that were posted otherwise. I know the Chipotle Meme that gets posted here is funny but the actual content of that post was dead on accurate.