• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Looks like y'all's tours were better than the TCU Concert Chorale's. We had a tour that went West Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and hit carried over into the first part of Spring Break.
We did those with the regular band, but that European Jazz Tour was a once in a lifetime trip. What made it even more special is that I got married months before the trip so my wife and I got to enjoy a second honeymoon in Europe.

HFrog1999

Best movie I have seen in a long time.

We also watched The Gentlemen, which was fun

giphy.gif

tcudoc

I liked it. It wasn't great but I thought it was okay.

Heath Ledger was a better Joker and Jack Nicholson was the best IMO
Nicholson was good, but Ledger's Joker was outstanding. I really dislike superhero movies and he made me actually love that movie. One of the better bad guys in movies that I have ever seen. Bardem in No Country For Old Men still holds the top spot for me.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I liked it. It wasn't great but I thought it was okay.

Heath Ledger was a better Joker and Jack Nicholson was the best IMO
I think those of us that grew up with Keaton's Batman find Nicholson to be one of, if not the best Joker. I wasn't all too happy with some of the cannon changes in that movie, but Nicholson captures The Joker's ping-ponging psychotic nature better than Ledger, who was just plain psychotic.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I think those of us that grew up with Keaton's Batman find Nicholson to be one of, if not the best Joker. I wasn't all too happy with some of the cannon changes in that movie, but Nicholson captures The Joker's ping-ponging psychotic nature better than Ledger, who was just plain psychotic.
I once worked in a movie theater so I feel my opinion matters most here. Nicholson was a better joker but the ledger movie was better so ledger seemed better. Joker was just depressing. I like the camp of the Keaton Batman.

HFrog1999

Nicholson was good, but Ledger's Joker was outstanding. I really dislike superhero movies and he made me actually love that movie. One of the better bad guys in movies that I have ever seen. Bardem in No Country For Old Men still holds the top spot for me.

One of my favorite underrated Bad Guy performances, was Telly Savalas as Blofeld

EveryOfficialFlyingfish-max-1mb.gif

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Since the internet told me Ledger was the greatest thing ever, I watched the Tim Burton one again and I think Jack was better. The Chris Nolan movies were better overall but there was something fun about the Burton movies. The Joel Schumacher movies sucked ass.