• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I rocked the handlebar mustache and had my beard styled and groomed as well at a barber before the shindig. Nothing grabs attention like a bald head and handlebars. Live by my own damn terms.
I feel like when you were a kid you had the “Here comes trouble” tshirt.

tcudoc

I feel like when you were a kid you had the “Here comes trouble” tshirt.
In addition to the numerous “Keep on Truckin’” shirts, fifth grade I also owned iron on shirts that stated “Official Van Shaker” (With picture of a van shaking) and “I don’t have a drinking problem; I drink, I get drunk, I fall down...no problem.”
Needless to say, I had no idea what a van shaker was and my naive mom didn’t either. I suspect my dad must have known but never said a word about it.
My teachers must have been horrified.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

In addition to the numerous “Keep on Truckin’” shirts, fifth grade me also owned iron on shirts that stated “Official Van Shaker” (With picture of a van shaking) and “I don’t have a drinking problem; I drink, I get drunk, I fall down...no problem.”
Needless to say, I had no idea what a van shaker was and my naive mom didn’t either. I suspect my dad must have known but never said a word about it.

37E2D330-CA65-43CD-A9E2-67BE96C9E303.jpeg

I blacked it out so I don’t get sent to timeout but you get the point.

Last edited:

Purp

In addition to the numerous “Keep on Truckin’” shirts, fifth grade me also owned iron on shirts that stated “Official Van Shaker” (With picture of a van shaking) and “I don’t have a drinking problem; I drink, I get drunk, I fall down...no problem.”
Similar to the Big Johnson t-shirts when I was in middle school. Teachers either hated them or didn't understand them.