• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Apparently you’ve never tried my Kalua pork tacos with pineapple slaw and habanero sauce.
giphy.gif

No offense.

Shorty

Somewhere between the Tennis lot and gate my game ticket fell out of my back pocket. Still no idea how it happened. I told one of the blue shirts checking bags, expecting to need to go to the ticket office but the dude snuck me in past the scanners. I was with my mom who had her ticket and was carrying a toddler so I seemed credible/pitiful I guess.

Ron Swanson

Somewhere between the Tennis lot and gate my game ticket fell out of my back pocket. Still no idea how it happened. I told one of the blue shirts checking bags, expecting to need to go to the ticket office but the dude snuck me in past the scanners. I was with my mom who had her ticket and was carrying a toddler so I seemed credible/pitiful I guess.
Congrats on being inside the stadium for that game

Ron Swanson

for those that are anti-fruit on your pizza where do you stand on olives?
I like olives by themselves but not on or in things (sandwiches, pizza, salads, etc...) because they have too strong of a flavor and overpower whatever they’re in/on. If they’re on a pizza, that’s all you can taste.

EDIT: Exception is a Greek salad. Calamata olives are great in those.

Last edited:

SuperBarrFrog

I love pineapple. My favorite fruit and there are only 2-3 fruits I don't like to eat. I'm just not into anything onto which a cooked pineapple is placed. Pineapple is amazing fresh and awful after heat is applied to it.

I prefer fresh pineapple too, however I’ve grilled fresh pineapple rings sriracha that were delicious. Pineapple is a great sweeet/heat combo.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I like olives by themselves but not on or in things (sandwiches, pizza, salads, etc...) because they have too strong of a flavor and overpower whatever they’re in/on. If they’re on a pizza, that’s all you can taste.

EDIT: Exception is a Greek salad. Calamata olives are great in those.
This is exactly how I feel about olives.