• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

I don’t really mind people anger posting on here after a loss in a tough season.

what drives me crazy is when someone shares their opinion about what needs to change and another poster goes scorched earth on them out of nowhere. Especially when the second poster just trashed the first but doesn’t offer any counterpoints.

seeing it a lot right now on here and 247.

Frog-in-law1995

I don’t really mind people anger posting on here after a loss in a tough season.

what drives me crazy is when someone shares their opinion about what needs to change and another poster goes scorched earth on them out of nowhere. Especially when the second poster just trashed the first but doesn’t offer any counterpoints.

Honestly, they both drive me crazy. I’m so beyond tired of hearing the same scathing opinions from the same people multiple times every week that I probably just need to put kfc down for a while.

MTfrog5

247 talks a lot of crap about Killerfrogs, but damn that’s a miserable place where you’re own opinions are treated as the stupidest takes of all time

PurplFrawg

Administrator
There's not much I won't eat, but I hate Olive. Awful.
but she loves you
234fd3a0e0aeb6e637dad9fc0b47c749.jpg

Purp

That place is a beating but I enjoy ruffling feathers so you know I’m gonna jump right in. Even got subterraneans to agree with me twice yesterday, which should probably horrify me. :)
I made the comment to someone recently that 247 is way worse than here when it comes to overreactions. The place is dead silent when things go well, but when it's not going swimmingly that place comes unhinged.

And sub wears me out. There are a few guys I have on ignore over there (he's one), but they get quoted often enough I think I still probably see all of their posts. Anymore I really just try to limit my consumption over there to what JC puts out and hardly ever read the threads unless it's something I think JC is putting updates into. I much prefer it here as bad as it gets here sometimes.

Eight

When picking my kids up after school I was shocked at how many parents sent their elementary school aged children in shorts and polo shirts without coats today. The technology to know roughly what’s going to happen with the weather is free and accessible.

have to toughen up this junior generations of snowflakes somehow.

why, when some of us were growing up you couldn't even find a black colored jacket anywhere

SuperBarrFrog

Thanks to Veterans’ Day today instead of suffering my long commute in crap weather, I slept in, made a roast for dinner, cooked a giant pot of chili for the rest of the week and took a nap. I’d like to personally thank the Federal Reserve for not being open today.

About to make green chicken chili in my instant pot for this week. Cold front gets to us tomorrow so gotta be ready!