• The KillerFrogs

Who is starting at QB vs Baylor?

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
If it’s Downing as the starter. Is it feasible to think Reagor decides to call it a season? He has been banged up. Will he risk his health trying to catch passes from the 5th string walk on QB? He may just start getting ready for the draft. I see him as a 1st round pick.
I don't think we will see Reagor leave before the end of the season. He hasn't put up the numbers that he wants so far and it would look horrible to NFL GM's to leave now if he wasn't seriously injured. Reagor could still be a first rounder but he hasn't played up to that this year. I think these next 4 weeks could bump his stock up because were going to have to use him in a lot of different ways like we did last year with the Mule.

netty2424

If it’s Downing as the starter. Is it feasible to think Reagor decides to call it a season? He has been banged up. Will he risk his health trying to catch passes from the 5th string walk on QB? He may just start getting ready for the draft. I see him as a 1st round pick.
Don’t agree with draft projection, but not totally unrealistic about the rest of the season.

purplecircle

Jesus H Christ. This [ Finebaum ] is so ugly now it’s almost enjoyable. Being bad is miserable, but at this point this program is so dysfunctional it’s a different kind of entertaining.

On the plus, I’ve wanted to take a look at what we have with Downing and Baldwin. I’m sure whoever plays will absolutely career it and it’ll be a great reminder that this offense played the first half of the season with the idea that Delton needed touches.

Icaughtthevisor

I don't care who is starting at QB for TCU, I am not giving up on this team. We aren't there yet recruiting wise where we don't have down years, but there is no excuse of giving up on this team. We have to have bad seasons in order to build the character to have great seasons. We were sitting at the kiddie table just a few years ago. We are living a dream that Group of 5 fans can only dream of.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don't care who is starting at QB for TCU, I am not giving up on this team. We aren't there yet recruiting wise where we don't have down years, but there is no excuse of giving up on this team. We have to have bad seasons in order to build the character to have great seasons. We were sitting at the kiddie table just a few years ago. We are living a dream that Group of 5 fans can only dream of.
Kudos. I thought I was the most positive guy on here.

Wexahu

Fair enough. But I’m sure he thinks he is and that’s all that matters. He is getting widely projected as a 1st rounder. Here is the CBS sports mock draft from today.

That’s honestly very surprising to me, I kinda have my doubts but maybe I’ll eat crow on this one too. Last year I made a similar comment to someone that suggested before the season that Collier was a 1st round talent.

asleep003

You are on the wrong board. This is the whiny/the sky is falling board. The immediate gratification crowd. Most probably didn't leave their mommy's nipple until they were 7.

Last edited:

asleep003

Actually GP was all wrong on Delton's character.... guess AD wanted to get the last laugh, after being snubbed last week. Why you have to start the season with 7 QBs

Wexahu

Maybe he can head to UTEP for the last month and see what he turned down. He should be glad he got a chance. Instead he’s just a quitter...

I don’t necessarily blame Delton if in fact he did pack it in, he’s a kid that has probably just had enough. Good luck to him in whatever he does. But that whole situation was just crazy weird, anyone with any football sense could see that he in no way fit our offense and what we want to do. Kinda summarizes the disfunction of the entire operation. Baldwin comes in any nobody really knows if he’s hurt, now I guess he’s healthy but doesn’t know the playbook. I mean what the hell has he been doing for 3 months? The stuff that comes out just is just so bizarre.