• The KillerFrogs

Rogers transferring

If the nerve injury has not come around by now, it may be unlikely that he ever really plays again anywhere. I hope he is taking advantage of the opportunity to get an education that will pay off for the future.

Moose Stuff

If the nerve injury has not come around by now, it may be unlikely that he ever really plays again anywhere. I hope he is taking advantage of the opportunity to get an education that will pay off for the future.

I’m not sure I believe anything coming from Gary anymore but what’s been said about Rogers is that his current health is not the reason he isn’t playing.

MinFrog

I’m not sure what you’re really trying to argue. Did you watch the game on Saturday? That kid named Max is our QB. It’s probably gonna be OK.
You seem like a smart dude, so it seems like a weird bit to say you don't understand how starting Delton suggests the coaching staff isn't always correct on QB evaluations.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Not a shock. It will be interesting if he can come back. I’m guessing if he was healthy and exhibited he was able to do the things he was recruited for, he’d have played. I hope he does well.

froggolf65

Our staff seems to place a lot of importance on running at the QB position. Our depth chart to start the fall was basically in order of running ability. JR game has to change a lot post injury and it is taking him some time to adapt. He has the arm to do it and I hope he ends up somewhere far away from our schedule and has a great career.

netty2424

I’m not sure what you’re really trying to argue. Did you watch the game on Saturday? That kid named Max is our QB. It’s probably gonna be OK.
I’m not sure why you’re so against people talking about the highest rated QB we’ve ever had transferring?

It’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that the highest rated recruit this program has ever had has decided to transfer and think people shouldn’t talk about it.

I’ve not questioned Duggans place here, and I’m not sure anyone else has either. I’m pretty sure collectively all Frog fans are on board with Max as the future. But there isn’t a single roster in the country with only one QB. It’s ok to talk about others. Max won’t be mad at you, I promise. Feel free to discuss Max in the Max thread.

Billy Clyde

If JR is transferring because, "Max is the guy," that is very short-sighted, IMO. Ohio State won a National Champeenship with their THIRD team quarterback. Who FWIW, could have had a great opportunity to NFL if he had put in the work.
What I'm wondering is, maybe JR sees, or was told by coaches, that if he can't run then he can't play here. Which IMO would be uberdumb.

EDIT: Since I know there will be a reply to this intentionally mistconstruing "can't run," what I mean is if he can't be an RPO guy, Earl.