• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

I believe it was reported that we had invited a bunch of recruits to yesterdays game. Does anyone have any info on who was there?..Curious if any of them were 2020 kids. I know we had a few 2021 kids there

Atmosphere and game was about as good as you can hope for to bring a recruit to..

netty2424

I believe it was reported that we had invited a bunch of recruits to yesterdays game. Does anyone have any info on who was there?..Curious if any of them were 2020 kids. I know we had a few 2021 kids there

Atmosphere and game was about as good as you can hope for to bring a recruit to..
Couple 2020 kids but the list posted looked like it was heavy 2021.

Moose Stuff

Was told by multiple people that say they saw him at the game that Marvin Mims was there. Believe a few of our commits were as well. Also..... there is another site where you can find this information.

CountryFrog

For all the negativity leading up to the game and predictions of orange flooding into half the seats in the stadium, I thought TCU fans showed up pretty big time for this one. It didn't seem like there were any more UT fans there than what there always is. I won't try to estimate percentages of people but certainly sound wise we had a truly terrific home field advantage.

TCU fans are usually pretty good about showing up for big games. Just wish we could get that same atmosphere every week.

Seems like he isn't really committed. He says he has a "top 5". And he also says “Some schools are recruiting me as an athlete. Some schools are recruiting me strictly at quarterback...I think a player shouldn’t be told what they need to play. I think you should at least give them a shot at what they want to play. Just having a shot means everything to me.”

Is TCU recruiting him as a QB or a WR? I thought WR.

Moose Stuff

Seems like he isn't really committed. He says he has a "top 5". And he also says “Some schools are recruiting me as an athlete. Some schools are recruiting me strictly at quarterback...I think a player shouldn’t be told what they need to play. I think you should at least give them a shot at what they want to play. Just having a shot means everything to me.”

Is TCU recruiting him as a QB or a WR? I thought WR.

I didn’t read the article but if he has a top 5 he isn’t even remotely committed.