• The KillerFrogs

hey sonny..try some of these

wilson912

Do they have a website to help our defense? I know it’s taboo to blame HCGP (see Schloss’ tweet) but look at the defense’s stats. OUR PROBLEM IS OUR DEFENSE!

4th. down

We need 6 wins. Kansas St, and WV, maybe. Where does the other win come from?

GP, turn the offense loose and you pay attention to your defense and clock mgt. Your team was not ready to play, that's on you, don't be sidestepping the blame, man up and take responsibility for your actions or non actions.

Limey Frog

We need six wins.

Do we? This is the worst part of drinking because your coaches aren't good enough. I always want TCU to win every game. But how bad does it have to be for GP to make major changes? If we limp to another bowl win will he just convince himself that we'll be better next year with the same crowd? because we won't.

4th. down

Do we? This is the worst part of drinking because your coaches aren't good enough. I always want TCU to win every game. But how bad does it have to be for GP to make major changes? If we limp to another bowl win will he just convince himself that we'll be better next year with the same crowd? because we won't.

My optimism doesn't want to agree with you, but alas, you are probably right. 6 wins, toilet bowl, same ole same ole going forward, because we need to grow up, do the things we need to do, when we need to do them, because that's what we do.

Billy Clyde

Yeah, I hope we don't do the, "heroically," reaching bowl eligibility thing again. That was excusable last year, maybe even admirable. . . but not again. Not with a team as loaded with NFL-caliber talent as this. If we don't get to 8 wins, I honestly feel like it might be better to get to 8 losses. This program needs an enema.

I hate the idea of a sub-.500 season for the sake of the kids working their butts off on this team, especially the upperclassmen. They deserve better than what Gary's giving them right now. But Gary needs a swift kick in the balls if he thinks he can turn things around by doing more of the same, just with more intensity- and that seems likely to be his response, given his nature.

I don't want to see us turning into Kansas State, but more and more that's what we are starting to look like.

4th. down

Yeah, I hope we don't do the, "heroically," reaching bowl eligibility thing again. That was excusable last year, maybe even admirable. . . but not again. Not with a team as loaded with NFL-caliber talent as this. If we don't get to 8 wins, I honestly feel like it might be better to get to 8 losses. This program needs an enema.

I hate the idea of a sub-.500 season for the sake of the kids working their butts off on this team, especially the upperclassmen. They deserve better than what Gary's giving them right now. But Gary needs a swift kick in the balls if he thinks he can turn things around by doing more of the same, just with more intensity- and that seems likely to be his response, given his nature.

I don't want to see us turning into Kansas State, but more and more that's what we are starting to look like.

Billy, I'm starting to come over to your side of the field, no more toilet bowls.

When Boykin, Doctson, Green left, the new trend developed and maybe Kenny's Alamo was an outlier year. We have way to much talent for this type of performance.

No, we need 8 wins for recruiting reasons. Baylor has a really really good QB which makes them better than more than half of Big 12. But their talent isn't the best. Sure they have some playmakers and it looks like their WR coach knows how to teach separation. I rather not see Baylor and TCU make a switch in the recruiting hierarchy or let Texas Tech gain some momentum. Then TCU really would be in a pickle. Nope, rather see TCU figure out how to save this year and then some changes as the expectations are to win the Big 12 and win a national championship and this type of coaching won't get TCU there.

Billy Clyde

No, we need 8 wins for recruiting reasons. Baylor has a really really good QB which makes them better than more than half of Big 12. But their talent isn't the best. Sure they have some playmakers and it looks like their WR coach knows how to teach separation. I rather not see Baylor and TCU make a switch in the recruiting hierarchy or let Texas Tech gain some momentum. Then TCU really would be in a pickle. Nope, rather see TCU figure out how to save this year and then some changes as the expectations are to win the Big 12 and win a national championship and this type of coaching won't get TCU there.

Looks to me like the ship has already sailed on what we would, "hope to not see."

Honestly, can you look at the garbage product we have put on the field in 3 of our 4 games this season, and especially when it is consistent with the garbage we put out there last year, and believe we are anything other than 3rd-level B12 team with (probably unrealistic) aspirations of becoming 2nd-tier?

I'm having a hard time right now thinking we are as good as Tech and Baylor. And for perspective, I really did believe going into the season that we could challenge OU for a conference title. What a joke that turns out to be.

How the conference looks to me:

OU, Texas, Baylor, Tech, and even Kansas are all improved from a year ago and trending up.

OK-Lite is what they always have been. Iowa State looks about the same.

WesternVirgina and Kansas State are under new management and too soon to judge.

TCU has regressed dramatically from what our projections have been, even as recently as last season. The old, "fear Gary after a down season," theory is proving to be ancient history. We are trending down, and circling the drain.

Limping to yet another bottom-tier bowl game doesn't fix it, nor does it provide sufficient incentive to fix it.

As for recruiting, there are a million theories about what works, but if a kid is drawn to a program because it's making regular appearances in the Summer's Eve Bowl, I'm not sure I want him.

Looks to me like the ship has already sailed on what we would, "hope to not see."

Honestly, can you look at the garbage product we have put on the field in 3 of our 4 games this season, and especially when it is consistent with the garbage we put out there last year, and believe we are anything other than 3rd-level B12 team with (probably unrealistic) aspirations of becoming 2nd-tier?

I'm having a hard time right now thinking we are as good as Tech and Baylor. And for perspective, I really did believe going into the season that we could challenge OU for a conference title. What a joke that turns out to be.

How the conference looks to me:

OU, Texas, Baylor, Tech, and even Kansas are all improved from a year ago and trending up.

OK-Lite is what they always have been. Iowa State looks about the same.

WesternVirgina and Kansas State are under new management and too soon to judge.

TCU has regressed dramatically from what our projections have been, even as recently as last season. The old, "fear Gary after a down season," theory is proving to be ancient history. We are trending down, and circling the drain.

Limping to yet another bottom-tier bowl game doesn't fix it, nor does it provide sufficient incentive to fix it.

As for recruiting, there are a million theories about what works, but if a kid is drawn to a program because it's making regular appearances in the Summer's Eve Bowl, I'm not sure I want him.

I totally agree with your rankings. I just hate to see TCUs recruiting take a fall. On the other hand I want to see changes happen at TCU. TCU is trending toward the drain and really shouldn't be. TCU should be top 3 in the Big 12 being very capable of winning it all. Instead we see TCU just bobbing its head above Kansas level football which is unacceptable. TCU pays Patterson more money or at the level of playoff teams coaches so we do have the right to have expectations at that level.