• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

So, a pal on Facebook is in gay drool mode about tape fingers. The usual baylor excusing rape and worshipping the Briles clan [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

Another pal who went to FSU replied that hopefully Briles players wont sacrifice white girls in celebration tonight like they did at baylor.
Got kinda ugly after that.
Might be a bigger possibility of a sacrifice since FSU just lost. And they were shut out in the second half.

FrogCop19

Great thread over there on suck'em about Patterson playing Sewo, calling him a player "facing 3rd degree felony drug charges". Normally I would have commented and/or pasted the link on here, but then I realized that I just don't care anymore. It's comedy gold over in their world, where they consider UT their rival, along with atm. Texas consider them a rival about like we consider APB ours; it's an annoyance that we didn't play that well against them, but we beat them and they can go away now.

Mean Purple

Great thread over there on suck'em about Patterson playing Sewo, calling him a player "facing 3rd degree felony drug charges". Normally I would have commented and/or pasted the link on here, but then I realized that I just don't care anymore. It's comedy gold over in their world, where they consider UT their rival, along with atm. Texas consider them a rival about like we consider APB ours; it's an annoyance that we didn't play that well against them, but we beat them and they can go away now.
That whole town is nuts.
Half the town is in an uproar because they cant get a good muni golf course.
They focus on the wrong things.

GeoFrog

And the other half of the town is in jail for meth distribution. Or consumption. Or both. Or should be.

Is Tuberculosis a big problem in Waco?

source.gif

Purp

Strange....when referring to a 'Morning Constitutional'.....Baylor and Waco always come to mind.
Reminds me of the old lady who was commemorated in the TCU Mag several years ago. I think she had turned 100. Nevertheless, they did a video interview with her and she said in her family, from a youngster to current day, if they needed to go #1 they'd say "I've got to go to Waco." If they had to go #2 they'd say, "I've got to go all the way to Baylor."

I often wonder if jug may be her great grandson keeping up the family tradition.