• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

MTfrog5

Helluva game from Adrian Sampson on Adrian Beltre night. Complete game, 1 run 4 hits.
There were a couple of us on here that talked about the Rangers being better than people thought they would be. Definitely doing that so far. Fun group to watch and outside of AAA, there minor league teams are doing really good too.

Ron Swanson

Does anyone know how to change the setting on your Netflix so it doesn’t automatically preview every single show that you scroll over while you’re searching for something to watch?

It does it on my Roku and now on my Firestick, but not on my smart TV. It’s super annoying and I can’t find anything on how to stop it on those devices.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Does anyone know how to change the setting on your Netflix so it doesn’t automatically preview every single show that you scroll over while you’re searching for something to watch?

It does it on my Roku and now on my Firestick, but not on my smart TV. It’s super annoying and I can’t find anything on how to stop it on those devices.

I followed a rabbit hole online trying to figure out how to do that a while back. Never did locate a solution. scheissers.

Frog-in-law1995

They don’t have that option right now. Got fed up with that earlier this week and called them. Manager of the call center said that’s their #1 complaint, so stay tuned.

Learned how to stop the auto-play on subsequent episodes after you finish a show, if you’re interested in that.

Helluva game from Adrian Sampson on Adrian Beltre night. Complete game, 1 run 4 hits.

We took the fam to the game last night. Pretty cool evening. My son has already broken his bobblehead. Great seeing Lasorda there. Sampson came up yuge. He's been great over the last month.

Everyone has whatifs but the Rangers have a handful of really dumb losses and should only be 3/4 games out of 1st.

HFrog1999

After the extremely long commute yesterday we met my MIL at a burger place (hat creek) in San Marcos. Good food.

Unfortunately my baby boy (18 mo) May have broken his tibia slightly going down the slide with me. Going to my FILs urgent care this morning when it opens to confirm but my son appeared to be in pain all night and isn’t really able to stand (though he insists on trying).

As if I don’t feel bad enough about this he is acting like it’s my fault he got hurt. :(

That sucks. Unfortunately injuries are just a part of being active and growing up. I hope he heals quickly.

Ron Swanson

They don’t have that option right now. Got fed up with that earlier this week and called them. Manager of the call center said that’s their #1 complaint, so stay tuned.

Learned how to stop the auto-play on subsequent episodes after you finish a show, if you’re interested in that.
Is it a Netflix issue or a Roku/Firestick issue?

Like I said, it doesn’t do it on my Vizio smart TV

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

C873C3A3-81BF-44C3-B6F9-9D38EE0EE4A4.gif