• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

What is it about Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New Mexico or other nearby states with legalized gambling you’d like for Texas to emulate?

There’s already a lot of gambling in Texas. Many counties and municipalities turn a blind eye to it as long as they pay their taxes.

Legalizing it would just increase fairness, regulation, and keep millions of dollars from going to our bordering states.

nwlafrog

I have a customer who two of their employees, 35ish females, go to Disney multiple times a year, with no kids. It’s their vacation spot. Bizarro.

There were so many people of all ages demographics and genders that came solo without kids to wait for hours in lines to meet Micky Mouse. Weirdest boat. Watched a 70ish yro woman lose her mind meeting Mickey and Minnie. I spent about 14hrs just being confused at the theme park.

Don’t get me started on solo creeps coming in and waiting for hours to meet the princesses for one on one pictures-meet and greets. So darning weird.

Frog-in-law1995

Epcot can be a lot of fun. Spent an entire day once doing the round-the-world beer challenge with my dad and 2 friends, then we just plopped down on the patio of the pub in “Great Britain,” drank even more and played 42 until the fireworks started. The day before we watched the Rangers smoke the Yankees in a spring training game and the day after we watched Rip Hamilton go approximately 35 for 38 from the floor to beat Eldon Brand and Duke at the Trop. Also got big-timed by Chuck Knoblauch in the concourse ... the fargin doosh. Great trip.

tcudoc

Sounds awful
My grown kids love The Office (as do I). It is impressive how often you can find The Office marathons on TV. My daughter seems to be able to find them anytime she wants, so I usually watch an episode or two a day. My wife hates the show, but has never really given it a chance. She just hates it because she knows I like it. I think it's retaliation for me hating Real Housewives.

Purp

Epcot can be a lot of fun. Spent an entire day once doing the round-the-world beer challenge with my dad and 2 friends, then we just plopped down on the patio of the pub in “Great Britain,” drank even more and played 42 until the fireworks started. The day before we watched the Rangers smoke the Yankees in a spring training game and the day after we watched Rip Hamilton go approximately 35 for 38 from the floor to beat Eldon Brand and Duke at the Trop. Also got big-timed by Chuck Knoblauch in the concourse ... the fargin doosh. Great trip.
Knobby's sister was a 6th grade reading teacher at my middle school. Got to meet him a couple times in 6th grade when he was still with the Twins and before he could make the easy throw from 2nd to 1st look impossible. I was a kid then and his sister was around so that could have influenced his behavior, but I always liked him. She was also great and later moved to teaching at the high school while I was there so I knew her well and enjoyed her as a teacher. Never had a reason to not like Chuck.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Knobby's sister was a 6th grade reading teacher at my middle school. Got to meet him a couple times in 6th grade when he was still with the Twins and before he could make the easy throw from 2nd to 1st look impossible. I was a kid then and his sister was around so that could have influenced his behavior, but I always liked him. She was also great and later moved to teaching at the high school while I was there so I knew her well and enjoyed her as a teacher. Never had a reason to not like Chuck.
you know the rules....