• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

frogs9497

This is shaping up to be one of the most well balanced classes I’ve seen in some time. Reallly excited about it.

Hope we land Griffin Kell our primary future PK... can anyone confirm?

But can he do this?

giphy.gif

Eight

i think there is a great balance to the class on the offensive and defensive sides which is rare to see that on both sides of the ball.

keeyon stewart would be a nice way to end the defensive class and i think there are a number of positives adding him to the program.

offensively, signing barlow does give the frogs 2 great prospects at running back.

the one cherry on top that i would love to see, but know won't happen is frogs pick up paul matavao-poialii

first, he is a guard prospect and i still would love a little more depth insde

second, the guy has three "i"s in his last name which is always nice to have one of those guys on the roster

third, baylor is recruiting him and [Baylor asshoe]

fourth, and this is the big one. he can be sewo's replacement in the wild frog. i have linked paul's senior season hudl tape and some of it is pretty damn funny and impressive in regards to the physical punishment he hands out, but at the 2:05 mark you have 6'4" 330 lb paul taking the direct snap down by the goal line and scoring.

Jackson

Dylan welcome to the TCU Family. You'll play a big role in TCU maintaining their status as the BIG XII's perennial Defensive Leader. Work hard & enjoy the ride of your life!!

Eight

curious if joe2001 knows anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who might know someone who once met someone who is distantly related to james slyvester

Eight

Have we ever signed this big a class...28 is huge

big class, but look at the attrition in the 4 classes before this class

2015- 23 players were signed and 16 have either used up their eligibility or no longer with the program for whatever reason . that leaves 7 players from the class

2016 - 23 were signed and 12 either have used up their eligibility or no longer with the program etc.....that leaves 11 from that class

2017 - 24 were signed and 9 either have used up their eligibility or no longer with the program etc... leaving 15 with the class

2018 - 24 signed and 23 made it to campus

off hand that is 56 players from those 4 classes who were still on the roster at the end of the season so you see the need for the big class

Froggish

i think there is a great balance to the class on the offensive and defensive sides which is rare to see that on both sides of the ball.

keeyon stewart would be a nice way to end the defensive class and i think there are a number of positives adding him to the program.

offensively, signing barlow does give the frogs 2 great prospects at running back.

the one cherry on top that i would love to see, but know won't happen is frogs pick up paul matavao-poialii

first, he is a guard prospect and i still would love a little more depth insde

second, the guy has three "i"s in his last name which is always nice to have one of those guys on the roster

third, baylor is recruiting him and [Baylor asshoe]

fourth, and this is the big one. he can be sewo's replacement in the wild frog. i have linked paul's senior season hudl tape and some of it is pretty damn funny and impressive in regards to the physical punishment he hands out, but at the 2:05 mark you have 6'4" 330 lb paul taking the direct snap down by the goal line and scoring.

His film is actually pretty impressive...He’s a steam roller for sure