• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs KU Predictions

Horny4TCU

Get your predictions in while you can. Tiebreaker, how many rushing attempts for TCU?

TCU: 35
KU: 28

39 Rushing attempts

How can you go from 11 win season to a season that feels like an almost probation like season? I will say though TCU has played three top 10 teams and one team that TCU lost to by its own doing. TCU beat a tough Iowa State team.

On the other hand TCU needs it's confidence back or Kansas and especially Baylor will have a real shot in beating TCU. Baylor looks good and if it wasn't for the refs they would of beaten the Longhorns.

You have to start Collins for the Kansas game. TCU looked like a semi-normal offense with Collins at the helm.

TCU wins this game, but needs to play all 4 quarters. If TCU let's off the gas at any quarter this game will be a heart attack game, Kansas always plays TCU hard.

Last edited:

jake102

Assuming Collins plays and is relatively healthy

TCU - 24
KU - 13

I can't believe I honestly think we are only going to win by 11. What a year

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
TCU 87 KU 89 there.

TCU 91 KU 68 here.

It's hard to play in Allen Fieldhouse but I think it will be a very close game. I see us romping them in the Scholl, to make a statement. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a 3rd or even 4th game between the two. Playing optimist and saying we win games 3 and 4.