• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition in Dallas

BABYFACE

The little one is pissed because all she wants to do is watch the TCU/SMU replay and can’t fathom “why anyone would schedule dance so early on a Saturday when everyone in the world was up late watching football last night” and has just now informed me that I suck. Pretty normal Saturday here.

This part of your post is the one that made me laugh.

Moose Stuff

Is the little one the same one who wanted to know if she could cuss last week? Bet she did some serious cussing during the first half!

That’s the one. We missed the first half watching middle sister dance at her HS football game. Either way cussing was off the table last night due to the presence of grandma.

PO Frog

That’s the one. We missed the first half watching middle sister dance at her HS football game. Either way cussing was off the table last night due to the presence of grandma.
Did she just assume everyone was up late watching the Frogs? Glasses might be a little purple on that one. Snooze fest for anyone without skin in that game.

PurpleBlood87

Anyone notice after the game that SMU players shook hands with TCU players then high tailed it to up the tunnel. Not one went over while their band played its alma mater.

BedfordFrog68

It was actually P6. It was even on the first down chains.
Yeah, I saw the yard stick....I guess if that conference can arbitrarily declare itself a Power Conference, then Central Florida was correct in doing the same regarding the national football invitational tournament....Hell, I declare that TCU is already 13-0....