• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

OK, but when two of your 12 games are at home against South Dakota State and Akron (not to mention the Kansas game), it's not like finishing 6-6 is indicative of having a very good team. Looking at their first 7 games, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they start out 2-5.

I mean 500 in big 12 only.

FrogLifeYo

I really think Iowa’s St hit the jackpot in Campbell. He got more out of crappy talent last year than any coach I’ve seen. It’s pretty unusual in todays game to see teams play with as much assignment discipline as they did last year. They were probably the best coached team we saw all year.....and yet they still lost 5 games..in today’s game 8 wins seems to be the line where decency starts

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I really think Iowa’s St hit the jackpot in Campbell. He got more out of crappy talent last year than any coach I’ve seen. It’s pretty unusual in todays game to see teams play with as much assignment discipline as they did last year. They were probably the best coached team we saw all year.....and yet they still lost 5 games..in today’s game 8 wins seems to be the line where decency starts
They would have been even better if they got rid of that weirdo QB they had to start the season.

Gagreed. They suffered some attrition toward the end of the season and lack of depth as with many schools, bit em.
Really like Campbell and IIRC believe his buyout is substantial, like 8 mil? Anyway, if we’re talking about ISU in July that’s a good sign for the conference.

Moose Stuff

Read the responses to this tweet. Some boob from Arkansas with 11 followers is arguing with Kennedy Lewis. SMH.

Edit - for some reason you have to click on the first tweet from this Mark Sullivan clown to see the full interaction.

MinFrog

Read the responses to this tweet. Some boob from Arkansas with 11 followers is arguing with Kennedy Lewis. SMH.

Edit - for some reason you have to click on the first tweet from this Mark Sullivan clown to see the full interaction.

I am all for GP finding low 3* or 2*, but damn, this kid isn't even rated. Crazy stuff.

Eight

you mean the mark sullivan whose profile reads:

"UCSofA, an ideology. United Cannabis States of America represents American voters who are not being represented by their elected officials/gov't."

what high school prospect wouldn't take stock in the words of advice from this guy?

Eight

I am all for GP finding low 3* or 2*, but damn, this kid isn't even rated. Crazy stuff.

so who do i trust? the recruiting services who gather much of their information from camps, combines, and the scraps tossed to them by their sources in the coaching community.............

or a staff that has established relationships in the north louisiana including the guy on the left in the photo

54ad81dc76f64.image.jpg

tcu's director of high school relations brett lemoine who coached in north louisiana

MinFrog

I am not arguing he isn't good. Just commenting that the staff may have dug REAL deep for this kid.

If he gets an offer from TCU, he is obviously a very good player.

Eight

I am not arguing he isn't good. Just commenting that the staff may have dug REAL deep for this kid.

If he gets an offer from TCU, he is obviously a very good player.

no deeper than a 5' 10" 190 lb de/lb/rb from ne san antonio who was ranked the 387th best prospect in texas, given 2 stars, and was headed to utsa who had just finished their first season playing football

Last edited:

asleep003

no deeper than a 5' 10" 190 lb de/lb/rb from ne san antonio who was ranked the 387th best prospect in texas, given 2 stars, and was headed to utsa who had just finished their first season playing football

I know you can't be talkin' about Derrick Kindred... who played both ways, rushin' for over 1,300 yards and had 102 tackles, as a 2*. Yep, CGP knows how to find'em and turn'em into all conference stars for us..

Last edited: