• The KillerFrogs

I have a headache

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
So glad to hear this good news this morning, Wes. We’ve never met in person but I appreciate your approach to life and challenges. Your faith is obvious and strong, and you know that this is just another opportunity to give Him glory through this trial.

Please don’t feel shy about asking for prayers and support as you recover and continue to deal with whatever comes with this chapter. So many on here are eager to come alongside you physically and spiritually.

Lifting you and your family up now for strength and peace in this storm.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Such good news!
giphy.gif

Eight

What force of nature can have a hole drilled in his head one day, then type a lucid, grammatically correct, typo-free post the next?

brain surgery is a can of corn, but can he do something about atomic frawg's redirect problem?

then again wes is the stuff of legends so atomic frawg is on his own. we love you wes and i was serious about the bourbon and barbecue

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I have a headache

Well I made it through the doctor removed two tumors and got the majority of both in a whopping 2 1/2 hours which amazed me.

He just came through and I said are you happy and he said very happy so if he’s happy I’m happy I’m not too happy about having all these IVs and cords running all over me and give me about a 2 foot radius to get out of bed it’s about as far as I can move but I’ll be going home tomorrow so I get to lay in my own bed and I will have all the stuff around me which will be great.
I also want to say from the bottom my heart how much I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes and positive thought you sent my way it’s humbling and it’s uplifting and really makes me feel glad that I’m a frog and I have such a wonderful family around me thanks again my friend s
tenor.gif

MagicFrog

I have a headache

Well I made it through the doctor removed two tumors and got the majority of both in a whopping 2 1/2 hours which amazed me.

He just came through and I said are you happy and he said very happy so if he’s happy I’m happy I’m not too happy about having all these IVs and cords running all over me and give me about a 2 foot radius to get out of bed it’s about as far as I can move but I’ll be going home tomorrow so I get to lay in my own bed and I will have all the stuff around me which will be great.
I also want to say from the bottom my heart how much I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes and positive thought you sent my way it’s humbling and it’s uplifting and really makes me feel glad that I’m a frog and I have such a wonderful family around me thanks again my friend s

I haven't been on in awhile and just heard about your situation. As I said in another thread, I don't know you but based on what I've seen over the years I have no doubt you'll kick this thing and be back to normalcy in no time.

Glad you're going home and you will remain in my thoughts and prayers friend. Take care of #1 right now and the rest of us will be here rooting for you.

EDIT to add: And enjoy all those good painkillers while you have them. :)

froginmn

I wore my Keep Calm and Trevone shirt all yesterday for good luck. Glad the surgery worked out as well as it did and prayers for a continued and full recovery.

SuperTFrog

I have a headache

Looks as if you are just fishing for more likes!

Great News!

M

Mr. Toad

I also have never met you, but have been praying for you and thinking of you often these last few days. Glad to hear the news! Get well soon!

netty2424

I have a headache

What you gonna do with all that extra room in your head now that the lemons are gone?