• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Basketball Tournament Thread

TX_Krötenechse

We deserved to lose that game. Just played poorly all around.

We HAVE to figure out how to get Noi going again. And Robinson ... I just don’t understand how he’s so bad at free throws. I’m pretty sure I could shoot better than 60%, and I haven’t played basketball since high school. As soon as he was fouled I knew the game was over since there’s no way he makes both.

TCUdirtbag

Hopefully we got that out of our system.

Terrible basketball the last 8 minutes of regulation. Robinson HAS to get better at free throws before next year. Really missing Fisher.

ThisIsOurTime

Tough loss. Would have preferred to see a few other players have the ball in their hands first with the game on the line. Also, we need more from our two top players if we are going to make any noise in the tournament. They are struggling at times and we aren't good enough to beat good teams when they do.

Chongo94

ABSOLUTELY LOVE that we should be making the tourney this year! LOVE IT!!

That said, some people are seriously smoking stuff if they think this team is making a run. I will enjoy that first round game though.

PurpleBlood87

We deserved to lose that game. Just played poorly all around.

We HAVE to figure out how to get Noi going again. And Robinson ... I just don’t understand how he’s so bad at free throws. I’m pretty sure I could shoot better than 60%, and I haven’t played basketball since high school. As soon as he was fouled I knew the game was over since there’s no way he makes both.
It's just ridiculous how bad a free throw shooter he is for a point guard.

Horny 4 Life

I love what ARob has done for this program and I hope he accomplishes even more in the Tourney, but I can't wait to have a PG who can consistently hit FTs.

I was among the many (I presume) who figured that we were done as soon as he went to the line.

I hope they find some momentum in time for the tourney.