• The KillerFrogs

LOVE THE UNIS SAT.

Volare

I had difficulty explaining to my 3 year old who to root for if it we were supposed to wear purple- the team on the field was wearing black and white.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Don't understand the dislike for black in the uniforms.

Because our school colors are purple and white. Black can be used in addition to purple, but it should not be used in place of purple.

Now here's something that looks good in black and white :D :
Boston-Terrier-puppy-dogs-13518448-1600-1200.jpg

Zubaz

Because our school colors are purple and white. Black can be used in addition to purple, but it should not be used in place of purple.

Now here's something that looks good in black and white :D :
Boston-Terrier-puppy-dogs-13518448-1600-1200.jpg
We've worn black and purple, forsaking the white, plenty of times over the course of the last 20 years. I guess I don't see the issue with going white and black (with some purple trim on the helmet and uniforms) as any different.

W

Way of the Frog

purple pants won the rose bowl. purple shirts won peach bowl.

what has white and black won?

wear purple!

Shows what I know as I always thought players and coaches won ball games and uniforms were something you wore to work in . Huh.........

SnoSki

I honestly wasn't a big fan just because I think we looked like the oakland raiders. I like the black in the unis, just not the w/b/w combo, I suppose.

netty2424

For what it's worth, Tuaua posted an Instagram photo Saturday with a hash tag that read #bleedpurpleandblack.

His IG account is private so I can't post the link.

LaxFrog3

Is it just me or would a throwback jersey against UT or SMU would be cool. The Flying T Helmet with a purple jersey and white pants would be awesome.