• The KillerFrogs

He's gone...

Reptilian

He played well against y'all in that game, but I also think he heaved like three jump balls up for Courtland which inflated those numbers. He was considering an NCAA waiver for a sixth season of eligibility but I think it was conveyed to him that it was time to move on.
I agree. Courtland went wild on us not Davis. Davis was elusive with a good arm but a poor man's Mahomes. No pocket presence.

gohogs14

Hicks played really well as a true freshman second half of last year, and we have Rafe Peavey (4-star Arkansas transfer) and DJ Gillins (Wisconsin JC transfer) eligible next year. Davis was elusive and athletic but wildly inaccurate

Interested to see how he does this year. Saw where he had 10 TDs in a scrimmage the other day.

tcudoc

Hicks played really well as a true freshman second half of last year, and we have Rafe Peavey (4-star Arkansas transfer) and DJ Gillins (Wisconsin JC transfer) eligible next year. Davis was elusive and athletic but wildly inaccurate
From the name alone, I would have guessed Baylor.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
He played well against y'all in that game, but I also think he heaved like three jump balls up for Courtland which inflated those numbers. He was considering an NCAA waiver for a sixth season of eligibility but I think it was conveyed to him that it was time to move on.

Kinda like some traditional family graduation gifts -- a watch and a suitcase.