• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Virginia Frog

1. Virginia Frog

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

They shouldn’t have let Gillespie on the return plane. Hey Joe, we’ll pack up your stuff and send it to you anywhere in the country. Thank you for your service, adios amigo.
  2. Virginia Frog

K-State was GP’s “Waterloo.” It’d seem right if was also SD’s. The 0-11 1976 squad would have done better than this fudge.
  3. Virginia Frog

Rent Sonny a helicopter and get him out of Fort Worth.
  4. Virginia Frog

Fire Sonny Dykes

I can't believe Sonny (or any other P5 HC who makes the big bread) is a full bore nepotist. He's certainly is NOT that stupid. Maybe he's (and the other TCU coaches who are in the QB decision) was not in his full mind. I can't believe that he's gonna give the football to ANYONE who can't do the...
  5. Virginia Frog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs BYU; Annular Eclipse Edition (Oct 14, 2023; 2:30PM)

TCU should’ve been up 28-zip- boo to FG.
  6. Virginia Frog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs BYU; Annular Eclipse Edition (Oct 14, 2023; 2:30PM)

I 3rd leading rusher in FBS and they don’t give him the ball?
  7. Virginia Frog

Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show talks briefly about TCU-Iowa State game (10/9/23)

NBC 11PM Local News in WDC is the best...seeing JF was "collateral damage" by leaving the TV on while I was doing something more interesting. :cool:
  8. Virginia Frog

Worst football team at TCU in decades

1997 SMU the end of Sully 1-10 but TCU's W kept the Ponies out of a bowl game. 1992 UTexas - we hadn't beat them in decades and (unusual for the time) we did it on a National broadcast on CBS. We were "lil' 'ole TCU!"
  9. Virginia Frog

Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show talks briefly about TCU-Iowa State game (10/9/23)

His joke didn't make sense. Why am I watching Jimmy Fallon - change the channel.