• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Virginia Frog

1. Virginia Frog

TCU vs Texas MBB

Gary Patterson is no Robert E. Lee.
  2. Virginia Frog

FLM: No longer ranked, Texas tries to regroup against TCU

Not SMART ENOUGH to do this. They've already flipped us off (and made their choice), so the less "burnt orange" GP & wife we have to endure now and forever, the better for Frog Nation. Circle the date, Coach Sonny! (None of this "win by one" stupidity. Run up the yardage and score on the new...
  3. Virginia Frog

Houston Chronicle: Texas makes Patterson hiring official

Another confusing post on your part 09. Maybe you're confused, the revenge idea resides with GP & wife. I'm only responding to that news from a previous poster as to it's authenticity. So, if true - and only "if" true, they need to accept the butt hurt and not focus on "revenge" to TCU. (It's...
  4. Virginia Frog

Houston Chronicle: Texas makes Patterson hiring official

If THIS is GP & wife's attitude - revenge to TCU "bad", then they need to grow up. GP failed miserably on the field, then he virtually quit when confronted by the bosses when informed of their decision of his future at TCU. (You see he really DID quit - but never said those words - he wanted...
  5. Virginia Frog

FWST: Hiring Gary Patterson a win for ex-TCU coach and a loss for Texas assistant | Opinion

Exception: If Notre Dame plays the Sark/GP/DelConte version of UT, then the Irish get my mental karma for the W, and big!
  6. Virginia Frog

FWST: Hiring Gary Patterson a win for ex-TCU coach and a loss for Texas assistant | Opinion

I don't care if Moses comes back to Earth and coaches Notre Dame, I want them to lose every game. Former TCU coaches that go on to other jobs, that's nice and friendly and the like to care about them. When they compete vs the Horned Frogs or if their wins can in any way negatively effect the...
  7. Virginia Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at Oklahoma State preview

JD's coaching record at TCU: a) beat the early season cremepuffs b) lose 50% or so of the winable in-con games by poor decisions or lesser-than execution c) get creamed by the big boys (KU,BU,UT,ISU) d) at the end of the year (before hire/fire/contract decisions are made): "we were better than...
  8. Virginia Frog

Fan Nation: Ex TCU Coach Gary Patterson Has Been Hired By Texas

I'm confused Mr. FB09. My ego??? What??? Just a point of view. Maybe you need to understand what a message board is. Debate is good, yea. Making it personal is a no-no! Did I say something bad about your beloved GP? He doesn't seem to be your buddy give your comments. I can't seem to follow...
  9. Virginia Frog

Fan Nation: Ex TCU Coach Gary Patterson Has Been Hired By Texas

Yes...it's a "get-back" for sure. But...ancillary to the TCU AD/VicBo/TCU fb program...GP's effective shot is at Frog Nation. His stock continues to go DOWN, IMO, and I for one will not forget this play. (Was GP ever a "nice guy" really?, maybe not. It's a disappointment at the very minimum.)...
  10. Virginia Frog

Top 25 basketball

The TCU mens basketball page on Wikipedia needs some serious updating. Particularly our "season-by-season results." The last year they have in that category is 2017-18. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCU_Horned_Frogs_men%27s_basketball There are separate wiki pages for individual seasons from...
  11. Virginia Frog

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

I heard from a source that only $49mill was necessary, perhaps you could swing that reduced amount. If that worked out, maybe I'll be able to come up with an extra mill to top it off - otherwise the Taxman will likely get it! (You'll have naming rights, too.)
  12. Virginia Frog

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

They closed the "TCU School of Monkey Business" when I left decades ago. I'm sure plenty of monkey business continued on but to have a professional/academic credential in that field of study certainly didn't hurt my career in fun, games and good times!:)
  13. Virginia Frog

Desmond Bane vs Lebron

No, Lebron got upset when Bane said: "At what college did you get YOUR degree?" #undereducatedroundballers
  14. Virginia Frog

General Bowl Games Conversation

It's a blessing to have 2021 behind us. Covid deaths, Covid everything - I really did nothing this year of any magnitude, and TCU's plight this season. Bye Bye 2021. (I've heard it said if ones year went by "fast" then they're an optimist, if "slow" less so. It sped by for me...so I should be...
  15. Virginia Frog

General Bowl Games Conversation

Taking on 'bama is a tall glass to swallow. An upset WAS possible, long-shot yes, and I had my hopes. Their O today was like the TCU D this season. Hats off to the UCinci football universe and their effort in 2021. They did break the P5 playoff cartel so that's a worthy achievement. I hope to...