• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HooksRubFrog

1. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

I have not, but I have heard it lives up to the acclaim! My next trip back to Funky Town, I'll definitely be stopping by! Let us know how you like it when you get a chance to try it!
  2. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Wow Frog-In-Law1995, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support! I just got back from a BBQ Comp and won the burger ancillary category using that Midnight rub. It's perfect on red meat and has won SCA cookoffs and gotten top 2 KCBS/ICBA walks, so it's a winner. Please let me know how you like it and how...
  3. HooksRubFrog

White Out for SMU Game?

This doesn’t have anything to do with the whoteout LOL, but hey y’all, check out this Purple Skillet Margarita tailgate recipe I just dropped on my site! Let me know what you think! I’ll be adding the video to our company Instagram tomorrow for Thirsty Thursday! Instagram: @HooksSpiceRubs...
  4. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Hey y’all, check out this Purple Skillet Margarita tailgate recipe I just dropped on my site! Let me know what you think! I’ll be adding the video to our company Instagram tomorrow for Thirsty Thursday! Instagram: @HooksSpiceRubs https://hooksrub.com/blogs/drink-recipes/the-purple-skillet-margarita
  5. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

HA! Well at least you got a call. Congrats on that! My last comp, my chicken scored 12th and my teammate's ribs were last. In Utah the judges like sweet and no savory or spice, so that's where he had his issue because i loved them! For the chicken, I think i had a little more heat than people...
  6. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

How'd the comp go this weekend? Hopefully you got some calls. I'll be competing again on 11/ in St. George, UT. Ribs and Chicken. Yeah Midnight and Smokin' Sweetness are a perfect combo. Let me know if you have any questions! Have a great weekend and GO Frogs! How about that Win today?!!!
  7. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Yes FIL, they do have the Midnight. There are a couple of BBQ Teams in Texas using it and they are getting walks. Top 3 walks. If you pick up a bottle, please let me know how the cook goes. We normally use it as a combo with the Smokin Sweetness (which prolific also has). It's called the "Double...
  8. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Hey y'all! just stocked some product with one of the local butchers there in Watauga that sells 44 Farms beef among other things, Prolific Butcher Shop. Very cool dude who runs the shop there named Angel. Check out the location here: https://hooksrub.com/pages/find-hooks-rub-in-retail
  9. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

BTW, will be posting a couple of tailgate recipes on my site within the next couple of days. Easy (for me) to recreate recipes fit for a tailgate or game watching party. OoooH can't wait til TCU gets to play here in Utah again and we get to tailgate at the BYU campus LOL
  10. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Which BBQ Org is that? Is it the NTX BBQ Addicts Page? I have been following that for quite a while (maybe years), then just realized that I hadn't "liked" it yet. That's a very good page.
  11. HooksRubFrog

Tailgate Foods?

What foods do you like to cook at tailgates? I know brats/burgers/dogs, but what else outside of those? Also other than beer, what cocktails are we slingin? Just want some different ideas. Thanks!
  12. HooksRubFrog

2021 NCAA Baseball Regionals

Great win tonight! Let's keep it rolling. I wish I could be in Ft. Worth to watch them!
  13. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Thanks!! I’ll check it out!
  14. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Ha! That’s amazing! I remember the BBQs Galore stores as well as the BBQ websites. I'd love to find my way into Buc-ee’s, but as a small business, I’m not ready to give up my margin at this point. In my other career (LOL), I’ve worked with Walmart, Costco, Best Buy, Sam’s, Target, etc and they...
  15. HooksRubFrog

BBQ rubs

Thanks for asking. I currently live in Utah and we ship to stores all over the place here. I am connecting with store locations in texas to try to sell on their shelves, but if you have any BBQ specialty stores or shops you go to normally, please give me their info as I’d love to connect with...