• The KillerFrogs

White Out for SMU Game?

4 Oaks Frog

Still 1200 tickets on the Stub. Some folks are pretty funny with their asking price.
OMG! The prices are crazy! There are single seat tickets listed for $800+. The least expensive I found was $87, and that was where CDC stuck the TU band. I still laugh about that.
GO FROGS!
BEAT SCHMU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

JugbandFrog

OMG! The prices are crazy! There are single seat tickets listed for $800+. The least expensive I found was $87, and that was where CDC stuck the TU band. I still laugh about that.
GO FROGS!
BEAT SCHMU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!
If you think those are nuts, just wait ‘til you see hotel prices! The hotel over by Railhead is wanting $540 a night! That’s $300 more than the UT game.

4 Oaks Frog

If you think those are nuts, just wait ‘til you see hotel prices! The hotel over by Railhead is wanting $540 a night! That’s $300 more than the UT game.
Well, that’s just stupid. You’d think this game was for the state championship between schools 500 miles apart.
GO FROGS!
BEAT SCHMU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!

Frogenstein

SMU is Parents Weekend - or whatever more PC title they are calling it nowadays. I guess they figure TCU parents have more money than UT fans and they don’t mind spending it to see what their $60k a year is getting them.

Maniac does…he cares a ton…about anything and everything that could give him an opportunity to complain.
I realize there is a cry wolf aspect to maniac’s posts but he’s a very passionate fan and he has a point here. To try to pull together a white out inside a week while GP is urging people to wear purple is amateurish and very non-CDC

There also seem to be a set who like to bust on him for things they would ignore in other posters. Which came first I don’t know

Last edited:

SuperTFrog

I realize there is a cry wolf aspect to maniac’s posts but he’s a very passionate fan and he has a point here. To try to pull together a white out inside a week while GP is urging people to wear purple is amateurish and very non-CDC

It also seems to be a set who like to bust on him for things they would ignore in other posters. Which came first I don’t know
I completely agree. We are all passionate if you are on this board. Making everything a big deal makes nothing a big deal…

flyfishingfrog

excluding alumni, people with family connections, people who started as interns and worked their way up, and really, really good people right?
This is really the problem - feels like honestly have almost no one in our Athletic Department that has any level of experience in a significant role at another university - at least at one we would like to emulate

so we have a closed loop that continues to feed the same POV to itself and nothing gets better

Big Frog II

Our athletic department is not doing a very good job of getting the word out. This does not require brain surgery. If you are going to have a white out, a black out, or whatever, you need to be advertising it left and right. Do you hear me athletic department????????????