• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by bwnorx

1. B

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

[ What the heck? ] was the reason that fumble didn’t get reviewed or challenged? That was an easy call in real time
  2. B

Nicholls State. They comin’

I predict we turn things around on defense and allow less than 400 yards..
  3. B

Is this the worst TCU starting QB in last 25 years??

I’d say his terrible red zone interceptions and in particular that last 3rd down elementary crossing route incompletion are worth pointing the finger at. Let’s see if he can improve, bc that wasn’t just a case of bad luck
  4. B

Is this the worst TCU starting QB in last 25 years??

Makes Yogi Gallegos looks like Joe Montana
  5. B

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

What a terrible way to end this very fortunate half
  6. B

That was awesome. After close losses to Syracuse and AZ, that was finally a satisfying tournament win. I didn’t think we’d win a close game that way. Best win in 20 + years?
  7. B

I just went from very pumped up to very sad
  8. B

KU vs TCU basketball

And a smug dismissive interview
  9. B

2023 TCU football schedule

I’d say that Okie Lite and Cincinasti have the most convenient non-opponents on that list.
  10. B

Don't look now:

I wish it wasn’t happening. But some of y’all are overreacting to this. In the end, all I want is a capable coach.
  11. B

Greenville News: TCU football players who might follow former offensive coordinator Garrett Riley to Clemson

Yeah I’m sure Dabo has a bunch of roster spots just lacking talent and will tell those players to kick rocks bc some other players know Riley
  12. B

The one man that could lead us to a National Championship in my lifetime is gone

You do realize 90% of programs will never have a reasonable chance to win one either, right? I mean, win our conference and you’ve got a shot at it. I’ll take those odds. And if CFP is changing, Gary wasn’t going to be the one to navigate us through it. He seems like he wanted nothing to do...