• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

JugbandFrog

I said 5-7 to start the year, and I hoped not going to a bowl would cause Dykes to re-evaluate his DC, but he won’t.

I do have a good feeling about this game though. Briles and Gillespie KNOW what will get the win, will they do it consistently enough is the big question.

Frogs 38
OU 20

JugbandFrog

I said 5-7 to start the year, and I hoped not going to a bowl would cause Dykes to re-evaluate his DC, but he won’t.

I do have a good feeling about this game though. Briles and Gillespie KNOW what will get the win, will they do it consistently enough is the big question.

Frogs 38
OU 20
Maybe my arteries are clogged from Thanksgiving feast

Jim Bob Cooter

Hoover isn’t the guy. You can’t make 5 mistakes in a game. From bad passes to missed wide open receivers…he makes 3-5 a possession. Can’t do that at this level and expect any success.

We need a complete overhaul- from Briles to Gillespie to Hoover.

ReedFrawg

Hoover isn’t the guy. You can’t make 5 mistakes in a game. From bad passes to missed wide open receivers…he makes 3-5 a possession. Can’t do that at this level and expect any success.

We need a complete overhaul- from Briles to Gillespie to Hoover.
Hoover is still very young. Tough place to win on the road. Not ready to write him off yet. Our DC? Yes please fire at halftime.