• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU remains unaffected by Big 12 turmoil

Mike Brooks

i value teams that play quality opponents more than once or twice a year, play a top 50 schedule this century and get back to me! see boise state
Of course you do. The Nation views us as a top 10 program. Tech doesnt appear in the top 40. Apparently, the voters see the bias in SOS and the other junk you value soooo deeply. It has to sting. Tech is just a bigger Baylor.

Deep Purple

doctored photos to appear in 3, 2, 1..................
pre-accusation of "doctored" = TT belief that the best defense is a good offense. TCU D has proven that old canard wrong season after season.

So here you are, my self-deceiving friend, straight from the Farmer's Insurance blimp -- undoctored and unenhanced... in fact, lifted straight from the game broadcast.

"Outnumbered 2 to 1 by Badger fans"?
Even the rabbit-ears reception you were used to in Lubbock couldn't hide the truth. Quite a bit more objective than the perspective of a guy submerged in a crowd of 94,000, wouldn't you say?

rosebowl.jpg

oh wait, tech only brought 15k in 06 as well

Bingo TCU ticket sales for that game made it a foregone conclusion. There weren't enough tickets left for the Yosemite Sams to buy more than about 15,000.

Here's a website that may help you...

Delusional Disorder Treatment

roddog

Banned
i remember that pic, the one with the shadows you said was the most authentic :laugh:

i dont guess you bought this one then, the one with no shadows around, the one from the field :wacko:

http://www.csnstores.com/popups/media_viewer_images.php?sku=ZQW1096

actual pic

btw, i can find several actual ones for every doctored or shadowed one you want to find!

roddog

Banned
Here is another one that keeps popping up, and a writeup by an unbiased source:

http://sportige.com/rose-bowl-2011-photo-gallery/

94,118 fans packed the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and 75% of them, probably, were Badger fans. That relatively small purple section had a lot of celebrating to do a few hours later.

hey where are those doctored tech photos now?

LeisureFrog

roddog. we won the rose bowl. see us after you win one.

plus, i was there. we, tcu, were well represented. in my opinion, everyone that could possibly be there, was there.

ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Big Frog II

Why do you all keep fighting with Roddog? You know he doesn't have anything else to do since he doesn't have a life but to yank your chains.

http://sportige.com/...-photo-gallery/

94,118 fans packed the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and 75% of them, probably, were Badger fans. That relatively small purple section had a lot of celebrating to do a few hours later.

25% of the 94K fans at Rose Bowl = approx. 23,500 TCU fans. 23,500 fans is 23,500 more than Texas Tech will ever send to watch their team play in Pasadena...

Hashtag 3rd grade math.......do not expect rod[Cowherd] to understand this...

Pharm Frog

94,118 fans packed the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and 75% of them, probably, were Badger fans. That relatively small purple section had a lot of celebrating to do a few hours later. hey where are those doctored tech photos now?

By your own stated standard of superior attendance trumps wins and losses, you would have preferred to be a Wisconsin fan on New Years Day 2011 regardless of the outcome. In fact, the game should never have been played as we should have merely calculated comparative ticket sales to determine which team was more relevant and worthy. Assuming that 75% of the 94,000 or so attendees that day were Badger fans, I would be willing to bet that just over 70,000 people leaving the Rose Bowl on that glorious day would have traded attendance ratios for a win. In fact, because I was there, I am quite sure of it. Now...please return to your SOS argument. It is much more enjoyable watching you get tangled in your own logic on that one.

roddog

Banned

plus, i was there. we, tcu, were well represented. in my opinion, everyone that could possibly be there, was there.

ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS.

im not saying tcu wasnt well represented, i think tcu travelled well, but quit saying it was 40 percent tcu fans bc it wasnt!

there was a whole 10 page thread on it on here once!

Deep Purple

i remember that pic, the one with the shadows you said was the most authentic :laugh:

i dont guess you bought this one then, the one with no shadows around, the one from the field :wacko:

http://www.csnstores...php?sku=ZQW1096

actual pic

btw, i can find several actual ones for every doctored or shadowed one you want to find!

Stadium-level shots vs. overhead shots? Shadows? 75% Badger fans?

I bet you've got some great pix of the shooter on the grassy knoll too. Maybe some really sharp images of UFOs?

"Doctored" = color enhancement, not color change. In the color spectrum, red is a "hotter" color than purple, so it shows better and impacts the eye more in photographic or digital images. Enhancement simply brings out the colors more clearly. It doesn't change red to purple. But if you want the non-color-unenhanced version...

AmonCarter_display_image.jpg

Wow. The Techsters sure overwhelmed us that day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

asleep003

ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS.

I was there too... our little school brought somewhere between 30-35% of the crowd.

ONE GUESTION roddog! Biggest Crowd TT ever brought to any BCS Bowl.?.

Cheers!